This is truly an awesome day. After a long time I met a great friend on a cup of coffee. The first question he asked me was why are u still here?? I was like what?? I am meeting you after a long time and you ask me why am I here? He said yes because you have a hell lot better to do in other place and I am sure you do rock there. This put me seriously back on to I n I.
I started riding a crazy rollercoaster of personal life and that gave me really tough time for last couple of months. As you all know time heals everything and you need to give time for things to settle and get back. But here i did a little trick instead of being depressed because life started giving lemons I made lemonade of it and enjoying every sip of it relaxing and having fun.
I did hell lot of wild things in past two months. I bought an Audi and drove thousands of kilometers, travelled over 50000 miles in flights, changed my job, my home, eating and sleeping habits, spent good time in gym to look more strong and many other crazy things that I never did before in life.
I will share the whole story after sometime and I am sure most of you would love it. But for now I am just sharing a lesson with you. When something bad happen to you, just chill out and relax, it will be alright with time. Its so easy to say but hard to practice. But just give it a try and forget the thing that troubled you at least for some part of the day. You will definitely feel better.
You can do the following things to get out of depression or a personal disaster or failure.
- Do some sports and workouts
- Join a club (I am in to photography and own and canon 7D)
- Practice your lovely hobby (made lots of Vids )
- Talk to people (family / friends, don’t get into wrong hands and spoil your life)
- Watch a movie or comedy show or a sports show (this can dangerous and a big time waster if addicted)
- Travel even if its to next village
- Don’t read a book (for me it was hard to concentrate) rather read blogs or surf internet.
- Drive a loooot (even if it’s a bicycle, ride it for long distances)
- Do shopping
- And do a little showoff (if you have money, just ignore it if you don’t)
Most importantly please understand that if something good for you it will come to you otherwise best is waiting for you. Just give yourself time and give a kick a** start to the new start.
Setbacks, failures, rejections are a part of life and everything will teach us to better next time. The real thing is to stand up and walk after every fall. The moment we give up hope and lay down people crush and walk over us and think that they won and it’s their right.
I am back to you all after a tough seasonal time and would like to get back to work on following things.
- Track M.Tech 2012 Admissions (please some help me with finished admissions)
- Make I n I mobile friendly application
- Make a personal Facebook page to give personal update ( I received lots of mails asking if I am still alive)
- I got few cutoffs from IITs under RTI, and need someone’s help to post them.
I n I run totally on your contribution, support and encouragement. I am back after a long time and would like to give I n I a push. I feel happy to be with the people I love and share everything to encourage them to rock the world ahead of them. I call you all to join with and support each other. Let’s work for a strong community once again. Suggest me if I missed something in this todo list or give a recommendation that would help many students all across the nation.