JEE College Predictor (Main & Advanced) is developed on JEE Advance cutoff and JEE Mains cutoff data taken from JOSAA official website. The JEE Mains and Advanced cutoff data have been collect from 2019 back to 2012. The JEE Main college predictor is India’s most exhaustive JEE Cutoff tool that is available for free and without registration.
There are usually 7 rounds of counseling conducted by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) based JEE Advanced (for IITs) and JEE Mains (For NITs, IITs, and other institutes). In JEE Advanced College predictor you will get all 7 rounds of cutoff (both opening and closing ranks) are presented rank wise, college wise, and course wise.
JEE College Predictor (Main & Advanced): Features
- Opening and closing ranks for all Categories (OC, EWS, OBC, SC, and ST). It also includes PWD (Persons with Disability) and Preparatory JEE.
- JEE cutoff for both Gender Neutral and Female only seats.
- College wise, course wise JEE Advanced cutoff for each IIT
- College wise, course wise JEE Main cutoff for each NIT, IIIT, GFTIs
- All India, Home State and Other State cut off.
In case of any question or suggestion or improvements regarding this tool please drop a comment at InI Community for JEE cutoff and College Predictor tool.
For JEE Main College Predictor and JEE Advanced College Predictor do visit the following pages.
All updated data is available to our corporate partners through APIs. Contact us from your official email at [email protected] for details.