If you are preparing for GATE, download iStudy App for all GATE Syllabus, Previous Question Papers and Keys, preparation guide, Exam updates, Gate Virtual calculator, Gate Score calculator, and IITs & NITs cutoffs. It is a lightweight, easy to use, no images, and no ads platform to make students’ lives easier.
JEE Main Rank Predictor 2023: Key Features
- The Rank predictor will predict the expected rank for JEE main 2023 for expected marks in the mock test or final JEE main exam.
- Build on a solid mathematical foundation.
- Predict JEE Main ranks for all categories (Open, BC, SC, ST, and yes even EWS).
- Point to keep in mind is the highest marks in JEE Main has to be normalized to 300 marks if you want to verify old scores.
- A range of Ranks is provided for available adjacent marks and the final rank is predicted based on linear interpolation.
- The approximate number of candidates for given marks are calculated based on 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 data.
We tried our best to make JEE main rank predictor 2023 as much accurate as possible using advanced mathematical modeling. In case you are not convinced or have a question or any issue or just have a recommendation for us, please feel free to drop a comment at All About Cutoff and predictors.
All updated data is available to our corporate partners through APIs. To partner with us, kindly contact us from your official email at [email protected] for details.