JEE Main Rank Predictor is a tool to predict JEE main rank in 2020. The rank is predicted based on marks vs percentile vs rank information collected from 2017 to 2018. For details on how these data points are used to predict JEE Main Rank do visit college predictor dot [AI]
We also have a set after the JEE exam tools. You might be interested to take a look at JEE Main College Predictor, JEE Advance Rank Predictor and JEE advanced College Predictor. The College predictors give a list of rank wise college lists for different categories, rounds, and years. Do take a look and don’t forget to share it with friends.
JEE Main Marks vs Percentile vs Rank Predictor Key Features
- The Rank predictor will predict the expected rank for JEE main 2020 for expected marks in the mock test or final JEE main exam.
- Build on a solid mathematical foundation.
- Predict JEE Main ranks for all categories (Open, BC, SC, ST, and yes even EWS).
- The highest marks in JEE Main 2017 were 350 and for JEE main 2018 it was for 360 marks. Don’t forget to normalize them to 300 marks if you want to verify old scores.
- A range of Ranks is provided for available adjacent marks and the final rank is predicted based on linear interpolation.
- The approximate number of candidates for given marks are calculated based on 2018, 2018, 2019 data.
We tried our best to make JEE main predictor accurate based on advanced mathematical modeling. In case you are not convinced, have a question or issue or just have a recommendation please feel free to drop a comment at All About Cutoff and predictors.
JEE Main Rank Predictor 2020