MHTCET College Predictor 2024 & Cutoff utilizes cutoff data from DTEMH (official website)
spanning from 2014 to 2023. It serves as a comprehensive tool for students seeking admissions in MHTCET Engineering colleges in 2024.
MHTCET College Predictor 2024 & Cutoff
The predictor provides information on colleges’ cutoff ranks and marks for all courses and categories. The cutoff data includes 4 rounds for 2017 and 2018, 3 rounds for 2019 (regular admission), and 2 rounds for 2021.
MHTCET College Predictor 2024: Key Features
- CAP Cutoff Ranks and Cutoff Marks
- All category data (OC,EWS,BC,SEBC,VJ,NT1,2,3,SC,ST,TFW,MI and Orphans) is accessible on selection. EWS, SEBC, MI, and Orphan reservation data is available from 2023.
- General in gender reservation means both boys and girls can take admission in this category. Whereas ladies or female seats are only reserved, female candidates.
- Use search for college wise cutoffs you can also sort based on rank or place.
- Seats are allotted based on State level seats, Home University Seats, and Other University Seats.
In case of any question or suggestion or improvements regarding this tool please feel free to drop a comment at InI Community for MHTCET cut off and College Predictor tool
All updated data is available to our corporate partners through APIs. To partner with us, kindly contact us from your official email at [email protected] for details.