JEE Advanced college predictor is a collection of rank wise list of IITs since 2014 based on JEE Advanced
cutoffs for IIT B.Tech Admissions. All data is carefully obtained from JOSAA official website after the final round of JEE Advanced counseling. The JEE Advanced cutoff is the most exhaustive JEE cutoff tool, which is free, and no registration is needed.
JEE Advanced is conducted by seven Zonal Coordinating (ZC) IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2020. Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) conducts counseling B.Tech admissions in IITs based on JEE Advanced. There are 7 rounds of admissions and all rounds cutoff (both opening and closing ranks) are presented rank wise, college wise, and course wise in the cutoff tool.
We also have important tools Like JEE Main Rank Predictor, JEE Main college predictor, and JEE Advance Rank Predictor. JEE Advanced college predictor answer which college can I get with xyz rank or percentile in JEE mains.
JEE Advanced College Predictor Key Features
- Opening and closing ranks for all Categories (OC, EWS, OBC, SC, and ST). It also includes PWD (Persons with Disability) for JEE Advanced.
- JEE cutoff for both Gender Neutral and Female only seats.
- College wise, course wise JEE Advanced cutoff for each NIT, IIIT, GFTIs.
- All India (IIITs, and other institutes), Home State, and Other State cut off.
- It also includes JEE Preparatory ranks.
We tried our best to make the tool as accurate and easy to use as possible. However, if you have a question or suggestion or improvements regarding this tool please drop a comment at InI Community for JEE cutoff and College Predictor tool.
All updated data is available to our corporate partners through APIs. Contact us from your official email at [email protected] for details.
JEE Advanced college Predictor & Cutoffs 2020