IIT GATE Cutoff & College Predictor tool provides you with GATE cutoff for M.Tech admissions in all IITs for the years 2023 upto and 2012. The most recent cutoff information related to GATE Cutoff for M.Tech admission will be available soon. The cutoff information obtained from official resources only have been used for prediction purposes.
The cutoffs given are collected after the final round of offers accepted from COAP (Common Offer Acceptance Portal). COAP is not a common admission platform like CCMT. Students have to apply to various IITs individually. However, students need to accept the admission offer through the COAP portal. The idea of a common platform to accept admission started in 2017 to avoid top students holding seats in different IITs and leaving them at the last round that will go waste at the end and it becomes difficult for the authority to fill the seats again.
IIT GATE College Predictor & Cutoff: Key Features
- All course and cutoffs are given on the basis of the GATE paper appeared. For the graduating degree requirement please refer to admission brochures for now.
- GATE Cutoff 0 (Zero) means either no one in that category has taken admission or that seat is only available to the gen category.
- All cutoff for eligible GATE paper are given based on GATE paper eligibility in IIT M.Tech admissions. For details do check information brochures of IITs.
- Option to select a category, and GATE paper and year are given.
- A search option is available to search for a specific course or institute wise cutoffs.
If you are preparing for GATE, download iStudy App for all GATE Syllabus, Previous QPs & Keys, Preparation Guide, Exam Updates, GATE Score calculator, and IITs & NITs cutoffs.
By GATE cutoff we mean, the last score admitted to respective IITs and IISc for that specific specialization. If you have a confusion or doubt or an error to report please drop a comment at All About Cutoff Tools.
All updated data is available to our corporate partners through APIs. For partnering with us kindly, contact us from your official email at [email protected] for details.