Odisha Polytechnic Admission 2023 – Odisha Polytechnic admission is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education & Training (DTE&T), Odisha. It is for admission to Diploma Engineering / Diploma Engineering (Lateral
Entry) / Diploma Non-Engineering courses for the Academic Year 2023-24.
Candidates who are interested to take Odisha Polytechnic Admission to various Diploma courses during the Academic Year 2023-24. Odisha Polytechnic Admission candidates have to apply through online mode only. There will be no offline mode for the submission of the application form.
Admissions to 1st-semester Diploma Engineering Courses, Non-Engineering, and 3rd-semester Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry) shall be made according to the merit rank drawn on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in the qualifying examination through web based e-counseling.
Odisha Polytechnic 2023 Highlights
|Name of Admission Process||Odisha Polytechnic Admission|
|Conducting Authority||State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training, Odisha|
|Category of admissions||Undergraduate|
|Mode of Admission||Basis of merit rank in the qualifying examination|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Counseling||Online Mode|
|Level of Admissions||State Level|
|Official Website||Odisha Polytechnic Admission|
Odisha Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates
Candidate must go through all important dates of Odisha Polytechnic Admission 2023 follow below
|Availability of Application Form (CAF)||To be Notified|
|Last date for online registration/application||To be Notified|
|Document verification at selected NCC s of applicants whose required documents have not been validated online||To be Notified|
|Last date of document verification||To be Notified|
|Verification of merit list||To be Notified|
|Merit list Publication||To be Notified|
|Last date of choice filling by eligible applicants||To be Notified|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats (First Round)||To be Notified|
|Last date for Part Admission fees Deposit (First Round)||To be Notified|
|Choice Filling by left out SC/ST Candidates||To be Notified|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats (Second Round)||To be Notified|
|Last date for Part Admission fees Deposit (Second Round)||To be Notified|
|Availability of final allotment letter||To be Notified|
|Last date for reporting at the finally allotted Institute||To be Notified|
|Vacancy Report||To be Notified|
|Spot admission on vacant seats||To be Notified|
Odisha Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility
Odisha Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2023 The eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic course offered in the states of Odisha is given below
- The candidate must have passed HSC examination (Class 10th) conducted by BSE, Odisha or equivalent.
- He/ She must have obtained a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate.
- The minimum marks secured in English, Mathematics and Science subjects each should be 30%.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 14 years. There is no upper age limit to apply.
- For admission in Diploma in Mining and Drilling Engineering, the candidate’s minimum age should be 16 years.
Odisha Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2023 for 1st semester Diploma in Engineering/Technology
|1st Semester diploma courses (All Engineering except Mining & Drilling)||3 years||Pass in HSC examination conducted by BSE, Odisha/ 10th standard examination declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha and obtained at least 35 % marks in aggregate, securing 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination with English, Math & Science subjects.|
|1st Semester diploma courses (Mining & Drilling Engineering)||3 years||Pass in HSC examination conducted by BSE, Odisha/ 10th standard examination declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha and obtained at least 35 % marks in aggregate, securing 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination with English, Math & Science subjects.|
Odisha Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2023 for 1st semester Diploma in Non-Engineering
|Modern Office Management (MOM).||3 years||Pass in 10+2 Examination from CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent examination in Science/ Arts/ Commerce recognized by CHSE, securing 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination.|
|Hotel Management & Catering Technology (HM&CT)||3 years||Pass in +2 Examination from CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent examination with Science/ Arts/ Commerce and obtained at least 35%marks in aggregate, securing 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination|
|Pharmacy||2 years||A Pass in 10+2examination(science academic stream) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics.|
or Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to the above examination”,
securing 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination
|Beauty Culture||3 Years||Pass in HSC examination conducted by BSE, Odisha/ 10th standard examination declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha and obtained at least 35 % marks in aggregate, securing 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination with English, Math & Science subjects.|
Odisha Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2023 for 3rd semester Diploma in Engineering/Technology Under Lateral Entry
|Third semester diploma courses (Lateral admission for eligible branches only)||2 years||Pass in +2 Science Examination from CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent examination with PCM / +2 Vocational (2 years course) in any Engineering Trades /2 years ITI in Engineering Trade/COE Trade with a pass in HSC examination conducted by BSE, Odisha/ 10th standard examination declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha, securing 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination.|
Odisha Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
- Candidate have to visit the official website of Odisha Polytechnic 2023 Registration.
- After successful registration, candidates have to enter other personal, communication and educational details after logging in using their username and password.
- Candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of their photographs and signatures in accordance with the specifications by the authorities.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee. The fee can be paid online through debit/ credit card or internet banking
Odisha Polytechnic 2023 Application Fee
|SC/ST/PC/Female Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|Male candidates||Rs. 300/-|
Odisha Polytechnic 2023 Reservation
|Children of Green Card Holder||5%|
|Children/Wards of Ex-Servicemen||2%|
|Women students in all Co-ed polytechnics Engineering Schools in each category||30%|
|Sports candidate representing the state during last two years||0.50%|
|Candidate passing NCC(A or B or C certificate examination)||1%|
Documents Required for Odisha Polytechnic Admission 2023
- Downloaded Application Form
- Registration Slip
- Pass certificate of High School Certificate (HSC)
- Mark sheet of HSC examination Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Valid Sports Certificate, if applicable NCC certificate, if applicable
- Green Card of parents, if applicable
- Ex-Servicemen quota certificate, if applicable
- Z or LDomicile certificates, if applicable
- X Employers’ certificate, if applicable
- ITI Pass/ +2 Science (PCM) / +2 Vocational pass certificate , if applicable
- Annual Income Certificate( TFW category)
Odisha Polytechnic Admission 2023 Merit List
The authorities will make a merit list of Odisha Diploma admission 2023 for all the applicants on marks obtained through them in the qualifying exam.
- One General Merit List for all candidates seeking admission to Diploma Engineering/Technology courses.
- In addition, separate Merit lists will also be drawn for candidates qualifying under each of the reservation categories.
- Similarly a merit list will be drawn for the lateral admission category for ITI / +2 Vocational candidates.
- A merit list will be drawn for Lateral Admission for +2 Science with PCM as stated above.
- Separate merit list of all qualifying candidates for Non-Engineering courses shall be drawn.
Odisha Polytechnic Admission 2023 Counselling
After the publication of the merit list those who will qualify the admission requirements will be called for counselling on the scheduled date and time. Odisha polytechnic counselling will be done in online mode in two rounds.
Applicants will have to visit the Nodal Centre for Counselling (NCC) with the original documents. All candidates shall have to report personally with the downloaded application form and registration slip.
All other notifications and new updates keep visiting InI All About Education Subscribe, like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to download our app iStudy
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!
How can I apply for diploma in Odisha?
The Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha manages the technical education in the state of Odisha. A candidate who wants to take admission needs to register the application in an Online mode by visiting the official website of Odisha Polytechnic admission 2023.
Is there any entrance exam for Odisha Polytechnic admission 2023?
No, separate exam for Odisha Polytechnic admission on merit based on the admission will take place.
How can I check Odisha diploma Merit list 2023?
1. Visit the official website of Odisha Polytechnic Admission
2. click on the login button
3. fill up registration number or mobile number, password, and captcha
4. log in to view your SAMS Odisha Diploma Merit List 2023
When Odisha Polytechnic Admission 2023 Application Process will be started?
Odisha Polytechnic Admission 2023 Application Process will be started from April 2023 tentatively.