Tamilnadu Polytechnic Admission 2023 – The Directorate of Technical Education (DoTE) will conduct the Tamilnadu Polytechnic admission in diploma engineering courses. Admission will be based on the marks secured by students in class 10/SSLC. Board will not conduct any entrance test for the Tamilnadu Polytechnic admission.
The Directorate of Technical Education regulates the entire admission process for polytechnic courses in the State of Tamil Nadu at various polytechnics across the state. Registration for Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2023 admission will start in online mode.
The candidates who qualify for the special reservation category may have to apply to the DOTE directly instead of applying to each institute. The marks obtained in the qualifying examinations are used as a measure to admit a candidate in any of the Government, Government aided, Self Financing, and Affiliated polytechnic colleges. The communal reservation of the candidate also plays an important role in securing admission to a Polytechnic college.
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Admission|
|Exam conducting body||Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
|Type of Admission||Polytechnic Admissions|
|Admission Process||Based on candidates Marks in class 10th/SSLC or equivalent examination.|
|Process of Counselling||Online allotment will be done on the basis of merit rank and preferences selected by the candidates.|
|Category of Participating Colleges||Government Colleges|
Government Aided Colleges
Autonomous Polytechnic Colleges
Self Financing Institutions
|Tamilnadu Polytechnic official website||Tamilnadu Polytechnic|
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Important Dates 2023
|Application Date release||To be notified|
|Last date of application submit||To be notified|
|Application correction window||To be notified|
|Declaration of Merit list||To be notified|
|Counselling Process||To be notified|
|Seat allotment||To be notified|
Tamilnadu Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should have done 10th board examination from a recognized board or equivalent.
- The student must have cleared the board exams of all the subjects he/ she has at the SSC level, which means he/ she must have secured at least 35 per cent marks in all the subjects.
- Age Bar: The minimum age limit for candidates will be 15 years.
|For Diploma Courses||1. 10th class pass can apply for diploma courses.|
2. For Hotel Management and other courses, 12th qualified candidates can apply.
|For Lateral Entry into Diploma Courses||1. The candidates should be qualified for the 10th class.|
2. The candidates who have done ITI Diploma can get admission directly in the 2nd year.
|For Post Diploma Courses||1. The candidates can apply for the exam who have done a diploma.|
Tamilnadu Polytechnic Application Process 2023
- The application form will be released in June 2023.
- The application form will be available Online and Offline as well.
- Candidate can download the form through the official website.
- Candidates have to fill the form with the required details.
- Candidates will need a valid mobile number and email id to fill the Application form.
- The details should be filled correctly as no correction window will be provided by the authority.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic Application Fee 2023
|Application fee General Candidates||150/-|
|Application fee by Post||165/-|
|Application fee SC / ST Candidates||No Application Fee|
Tamilnadu Polytechnic Courses Offered
|2||Computer Science and Engineering|
|3||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|14||Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
Tamilnadu Polytechnic Counselling 2023
- On the basis of the Merit list, candidates will be called for counselling round and seat allotment.
- Tamil Nadu Polytechnic admission 2023 counselling will be conducted in online mode.
- Candidates will have to report to their allotted centres for the counselling process.
- The counselling process will include documents verification and choice locking.
- Candidates are advised to choose the maximum number of options in order to increase the chances of their seat allotment.
- The final allotment will be on the basis of their merit list, availability of the seats and choices locked by the candidates.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic Documents Required For Counselling
The documents required for Tamil Nadu polytechnic counselling are listed below
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 Mark sheet(for lateral entry)
- Birth certificate
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Transfer certificate/migration certificate
- Photo ID proof (Adhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport, driving license etc.)
- Recent passport photos (minimum 3-4)
- Domicile certificate
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!
How can I apply in Tamilnadu Polytechnic?
No entrance exam is conducted for the admission process. On the Based of candidates scores in class 10th/SSLC or equivalent examination. Online allotment will be done on the basis of merit rank and preferences selected by the candidates.
What is the full form of TNDTE?
TNDTE refers to Tamil Nadu Directorate of Technical Education.
Who organized Tamilnadu Polytechnic admission?
Directorate of Technical Education (DoTE) will conduct the Tamilnadu Polytechnic admission.