Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 – Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Rajasthan will conduct the Rajasthan Polytechnic admission 2024 process. Interested candidates have to apply in online mode. Department of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan, conducts the admission process for various private and government polytechnic institutes in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan polytechnic admission 2024 is on the basis of class 10th marks. No entrance exam is conducted for admission in Rajasthan polytechnic courses. Interested candidates had to fill out the online application form which consists of registration, uploading documents, and fee payment.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Highlights
|Official website||Rajasthan Polytechnic (DTE)|
|Basis of candidates selection||Class 10th marks|
|Seat allotment process||Online counselling|
|Total number of polytechnic colleges||129|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Important Dates
|Release of Online Application Form||To be notified|
|Last date to register||To be notified|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||To be notified|
|Commencement of documents upload process for Provisional Merit List||To be notified|
|Release of Final Merit List||To be notified|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age limit for the admission process.
- Candidates must have passed Class 10th or equivalent examination.
- Candidates need to score a minimum of 35% marks in the Class 10th exam.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Application Process
- Candidate have to apply online by visiting on official website, and enter all basic details details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, category, mobile number and email ID for admission to Rajasthan Polytechnic Diploma admission 2024 form.
- Candidate have to wait for the provisional merit list and they must check their name on the list.
- Candidates are required to submit all the asked documents for the verification process.
- After verifying the documents of the candidates DTE releases a final merit list with the names of all the selected candidates.
- If candidates can check their names on the list then they are required to mark their physical presence at the allotted college.
- At last, candidates can submit the required amount of course fee to complete the admission process.
Documents required for application form of Rajasthan Polytechnic admission 2024
Candidates must check the list of the documents required for the application form for Rajasthan Polytechnic diploma admission 2024.
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Category certificate
- PPO Discharge Diary
- Report card of the qualifying examination
- The scorecard and train certificate are to be uploaded
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Merit List
Candidates have to check their names on the merit list for DTE Rajasthan diploma admission 2024. They are required to appear at their allotted colleges along with the asked amount of course fees to complete the admission process. After the submission of the application form for DTE Rajasthan Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2024 DTE Rajasthan verifies all the documents submitted and releases a merit list with the names of all selected candidates.
For all other notifications and new updates keep visiting InI All About Education Subscribe, like us on Facebook and don’t forget to download our app iStudy
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!
What are the eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Polytechnic admission 2024?
1. There is no age limit for the admission process.
2. Candidates must have passed Class 10th or equivalent examination.
3. Candidates need to score a minimum of 35% marks in the Class 10th exam.
How can I apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic admission in 2024?
Candidates have to check the eligibility criteria before applying, Candidates have to visit the official website of Rajasthan Polytechnic admission (DTE) and apply your application.