DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission 2023 – Nagaland Polytechnic’s Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) offers entrance test based admission to the diploma programme for the academic year 2023 – 24.
Nagaland Polytechnic Admission 2023 Candidates with 45 percent and 40 percent marks in class 10th and 12th are eligible to apply. Interested candidates can apply to DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission, Candidate have to pass DTE Nagaland Polytechnic entrance exam.
|Name of Entrance Examination||Diploma Entrance Examination (DEE)|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)|
|Admission to||Diploma programme for the academic year 2023 – 24 on the basis of entrance test|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Mode of selection||Merit-based|
|Official website||DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission|
DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Issue of application form||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of filled application form||To be announced|
|Issue of Admit Cards||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
|Time of Examination||To be announced|
|Examination Centre||To be announced|
|Date of result declaration||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of acceptance/refusal letter||To be announced|
|Issue of the Nomination letter||To be announced|
|Period of admission in Polytechnics||To be announced|
DTE Nagaland Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility
Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Candidates can check the DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission 2023.
- For all streams except FDAP: Candidates must have passed Class 10 with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Maths and Science
- For FDAP: Candidates must have passed class 12 with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks
- The lower age limit is 17 years for DEE 2022. No upper age limit is prescribed for the exam.
- Students must be a valid domicile of Nagaland
DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission 2023 Reservation Policy
- 15% reservation shall be made for Backward Tribes on the basis of One Tribe One Seat as per merit in the Diploma Entrance Exam.
- 10% reservation shall be made for the women candidates.
- 3% special reservation shall be made for Differently abled candidates with valid documents.
- Out of the remaining seats, 90% of seats will be reserved for ST Indigenous of Nagaland and 10% of seats will be reserved for general category against the following courses
(Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Fashion Design & Apparel Production)
DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission 2023 Seat Matrix
|Program Offered||No. of Seats|
|Khelhoshe Polytechnic, Atoizu (KPA)||__|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||30|
|Institute of Communication & Information Technology, Mokokchung (ICIT)||__|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||15|
|Government Polytechnic, Seithekema ‘C’ Dimapur||__|
|Government Polytechnic, Sedem, Tuensang||__|
|Government Polytechnic, Tsunazho, Chetheba, Phek||__|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||30|
|Government Polytechnic, Aboi, Mon||__|
|Government Polytechnic, Wokha||__|
|Government Polytechnic, Peren||__|
|Government Polytechnic, Kohima (GPK)||__|
|Computer Science & Engineering||30|
|Fashion Design & Apparel Production (FDAP)||30|
DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission Application Process 2023
- Candidates have to long in on the official website of DTE Nagaland and register the application .
- Candidates have to fill all the details given in the application form.
- Candiddate have to submite the application fee amount 300/- rupees in online mode.
- Candidate need to check the application from properly and submit it.
Documents to be verified during DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission
The candidates can check here the list of important documents below which will be verified during the verification process before allotment of the final seat. Check the list below
- 10th Class Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (HSLC/HSSLC)
- 12th Class Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (HSLC/HSSLC)
- Admit Card
- Score Card
- Seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs (3.5cm/3cm)
- Identity proof
DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission 2023 Exam Pattern
|No. of section||2|
|Type of questions||MCQ type|
|Duration||2 hours (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM)|
|No. of questions||100|
|Marking||+1 for right answer|
|Nagative Marking||No negative marking|
DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission 2023 Section-wise Question Distribution
|Section||Number of questions|
All other notifications and new updates keep visiting InI All About Education Subscribe, like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to download our app iStudy
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!
Who conducts DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission 2023?
DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission 2023 conducts by Nagaland Polytechnic’s Directorate of Technical Education Authority.
What courses are offered under DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission 2023?
DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission offered Diploma programmes for the academic year 2023 – 24.
What are DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission Application fees 2023?
DTE Nagaland Polytechnic Admission 2023 Application Form fees are Rs 300/-