Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 – Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Jharkhand Polytechnic or PECE is a state level entrance exam conducted by the JCECE Board.
Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2023 Highlights
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Full Name||Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Short Name||PECE|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Languages||English and Hindi|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2023 Important Dates
|Release of online application form||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be notified|
|Availability of admit card||To be notified|
|Date of written exam||To be notified|
Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be a resident of Jharkhand.
- There is no age limit for all the other courses except mining engineering.
- For mining engineering, the candidate age limit will be 17 years as of 1st July 2023.
- The applicants must have passed their class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- The candidate must score a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Those appearing in their class 10th board exam in the year 2022 can also apply for the entrance test.
Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2023 Application Process
- Step 1: Candidates has to fill out the application form on the official site PECE with all personal details like Name, Parent’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhaar number, Family income, Nationality, etc have to be entered in the application form.
- Step 2: The candidate has to upload the scanned image of thumb impression, photograph, and signature in the application form of PECE as per the specifications
- Step 3: The candidate has to pay the application fee through online mode only.
Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2023 Exam Pattern
|Exam duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of exam||English and Hindi|
|Type of questions||Objective type|
|Number of questions||150|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for each right answer and -0.25 marks for each wrong answer|
Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2023 Application Fees
|OBC, General||Male||₹ 650|
|SC, OBC, ST, General||Female||₹ 325|
|SC, ST||Male||₹ 325|
All other notifications and new updates keep visiting InI All About Education Subscribe, like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to download our app iStudy
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!