NMDC Recruitment through GATE 2022 – NMDC has announced the posts of Executive Trainees for Engineering graduates (Electrical, Mechanical & Mining Engineering) with valid Gate Score. The applications for the said posts start from March 2022. Applications are accepted online only through candidates GATE 2022 registration number or ID at “nmdc.co.in/Careers”. Filtering will be based on the GATE score and shortlisted candidates are then called for an interview or test. GATE 2022 was held on February 6, 7, 12, 13, and 14, 2021. Complete details of NMDC recruitment through GATE are given below for quick glance.
NMDC Recruitment through GATE 2022: Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Registration Begins||March 2022|
|Application Ends||March 2022|
|Last date of receipt of Hard Copies||April 2022|
|Examination GATE 2021||February 2022|
|GATE 2021 Results||March 2022|
|NMDC Selection Process||March/April 2022|
NDMC Recruitment through GATE 2022: Number of Posts
|Sl.No.||Discipline||No. of Posts|
NMDC Recruitment through GATE 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should meet the eligibility criteria of the authorities for NMDC recruitment through GATE 2021. It is mandatory for a candidate to have a valid GATE Score. Further, there are other requirements mentioned by NMDC authorities that are mentioned below.
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology. Final year/Semester students are also eligible to apply. Final year student should present their graduation certificate at the time of Group Discussion and Interview, failing which their candidature will no further be entertained.
|Discipline advertised||Prescribed full time degrees in Engineering/Technology|
|2. Electrical & Electronics|
|3. Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering.|
|4. Power Electronics|
|2. Mechanical & Automation|
|3. Industrial and Production Engineering|
|4. Mechanical Production|
|5. Production Engineering|
|6. Mining Machinery.|
|Mining||1. Mining Engineering|
|Materials Management||1. Electrical/Mechanical/Mining|
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University/UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/concerned statutory council (wherever applicable)
- Candidates having 05 years B.E/B.Tech + ME/M.Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines shall also be considered.
- The minimum percentage of marks in the above Degrees shall be 60% of marks in aggregate for Un-Reserved (UR) and OBC(NCL) categories.
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category, the minimum percentage of marks in their respective Degree shall be 50%.
- For Departmental candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category, the minimum percentage of marks in their respective Degree shall be 45%.
- For Departmental candidates belonging to Un-reserved category and OBC, the minimum percentage of marks in their respective Degree shall be 55%.
- Candidates who are currently in the final year (2021-22) of their Engineering Degree (or dual degree) and belonging to UR/OBC(NCL)/EWS category must have secured a minimum 60% marks and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWBD must have secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate up to the last semester/year at the time of application.
The Upper Age limit is 27 years as of the last date of the online application. The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) and as per Govt. of India Guidelines for PwDs/Ex. Servicemen on the maximum age of 27 years. For Departmental candidates (NMDC) age relaxation will be given up to 10 years.
Download iStudy Mobile App for all GATE Syllabus, Previous Question Papers and Keys, preparation guide, Exam updates, Gate Virtual calculator, Gate Score calculator, and IITs & NITs cutoffs. It is a lightweight, easy to use, no images, and no ads platform to make students’ lives easier.
NMDC Recruitment through GATE 2022: How to Apply
NMDC recruitment through GATE 2022 will be in online mode. Candidates should use their GATE 2021 registration number to fill the form for NDMC recruitment 2021. At the time of filling out the form candidate needs to submit his/her personal and educational credentials. Information about GATE such as registration number and others will also have to be provided. An amount of Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred only) is to be paid by all the candidates as an application fee which is non-refundable.
NMDC Recruitment through GATE 2021: Weightage out of 100
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their secured GATE 2021 scores. Interview or selection tests may be conducted by the authorities for selection of candidates.
|Sl.No.||Component||Weightage (marks) Out of 100|
|1||GATE -2021 score in concerned discipline||70|
|2||Group Discussion (GD)||15|
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC Limited)
Khanij Bhavan, Masab Tank,
Hyderabad – 500028, INDIA.