Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2024 – Maharashtra M.Tech Admissions 2024-25 is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. Authorities of (DTE) Maharashtra invite Online Applications from Candidates for participating in M.Tech Admission for the academic year 2024-2025.
Candidates have to fill the online application form for Maharashtra M.Tech 2024 admission from the official website. M.Tech admissions in Maharashtra are offered on the basis of GATE scores. The authorities shall release a merit list for candidates based on which DTE Maharashtra Engineering Admission 2024. The candidates who are GATE qualified must apply for this process. The process is organised by the DTE, Maharashtra.
Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Admission Process||Maharashtra M.Tech Admission|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra|
|Shortlisting Candidates Through||GATE Score|
|Category of Admissions||Postgraduate|
Maharashtra M.Tech Admissions 2024 Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date & Document Upload||To be Notified|
|Last Date for Online Application||To be Notified|
|Online Verification of Documents||To be Notified|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||To be Notified|
|Objections on Provisional Merit List||To be Notified|
|Release of Final Merit List||To be Notified|
|Release of Provisional Seat Matrix (CAP Round 1)||To be Notified|
|Online Choice Filling and Locking (CAP Round 1)||To be Notified|
|Provisional Seat Allotment (CAP Round 1)||To be Notified|
|Online Seat Acceptance (CAP Round 1)||To be Notified|
|Reporting to the allotted institute, fee payment & Admission (CAP Round 1)||To be Notified|
|Release of Provisional Seat Matrix (CAP Round 2)||To be Notified|
|Online Choice Filling and Locking (CAP Round 2)||To be Notified|
|Provisional Seat Allotment (CAP Round 2)||To be Notified|
|Online Seat Acceptance (CAP Round 2)||To be Notified|
|Reporting to the allotted institute, fee payment & Admission (CAP Round 2)||To be Notified|
|Release of Provisional Seat Matrix (CAP Round 3)||To be Notified|
|Online Choice Filling and Locking (CAP Round 3)||To be Notified|
|Provisional Seat Allotment (CAP Round 3)||To be Notified|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (CAP Round 3)||To be Notified|
|Reporting to the allotted institute, fee payment & Admission (CAP Round 3)||To be Notified|
Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2024 Eligibility
- The Candidate should be an Indian National
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology or Pharmacy from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward Class categories, Economically weaker section and Persons with Disability category belonging to Maharashtra State)
- For sponsored candidates, a minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
- Candidate must have a valid GATE/GPAT score. GATE or GPAT Qualified Candidates shall have preference over the not qualified Candidates.
|Type||Eligibility Criterion||Home University|
|Type-A||(i) Candidates passing HSC or passing diploma in Engineering or Technology or Pharmacy or Diploma of Vocation and also Qualifying Examination from a recognized institution in Maharashtra State|
(ii) Candidate who is either Domicile of Maharashtra and/or is born in Maharashtra;
|Place of passing of Qualifying Examination falling within the jurisdiction of the respective University area.|
|Type-B||A Candidate who does not fall in Type A above, but who or whose father or mother is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra and possesses a domicile certificate.||Place of domicile certificate issuing authority falling within the jurisdiction of the respective University area.|
|Type-C||A Candidate who does not fall in either Type A or Type B but whose father or mother is an employee of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking and who has been posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submitting the Application Form for CAP.||Place of posting of father or mother of Candidate falling within the jurisdiction of the respective University area|
|Type-D||A Candidate who does not fall in any of the above Type A, Type B, and Type C but whose father or mother is an employee or retired employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking.||Place of posting of father or mother of Candidate or the place of settlement of the father or mother if retired or the place of the last posting if deputed outside Maharashtra falling within the jurisdiction of the respective University area.|
|Type-E||(a) Candidates passing HSC or passing diploma in Engineering or Technology or Pharmacy or Diploma of Vocation and also Qualifying Examination from a recognised institution located in Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area or from Maharashtra, residing in the Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose mother tongue is Marathi. Explanation,- the Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area includes the villages declared by the State government for that purpose.||The candidate shall be considered for the Outside Home University or State Level Seats.|
Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Union Territory of Ladakh Migrant Candidature.
The following types of Candidates are eligible under this category.
- The children of citizens, who are displaced from Jammu and Kashmir to any part of India from an unsafe border area of Jammu and Kashmir to a relatively safer place in Jammu and Kashmir from 1990 onwards due to terrorist activities; or
- The children of officers belonging to Indian Administrative Services (IAS) or Indian Police Services (IPS) or Indian Foreign Services (IFS) posted to Jammu and Kashmir to combat terrorist activities and joined the post on or before the last date for submission of application for admission; or
- The children of staff belonging to military and paramilitary forces posted in the past or currently in Jammu and Kashmir to combat terrorist activities and joined the post on or before the last date for submission of application for admission; or
- Kashmiri Pandits or Kashmiri Hindu families (Non-migrants) living in the Kashmir valley and having domicile certificate of Jammu and Kashmir; or
- The children of staff and officers of Jammu and Kashmir police engaged in combating terrorism
Maharashtra M.Tech Admission Application Form 2024
- Step 1 :Registration – Firstly, the candidate has to register and fill the necessary details like First Name, Last name, Parents name, DOB, Mobile number, gender, valid email id, nationality, etc. The candidate will receive an application ID after a successful registration.
- Step 2 :Fill the application form – Applicants should enter the various required personal and Academic information.
- Step 3 :Payment of Fee- After filling all the required information, applicants will have to pay the application price of Maharashtra M.Tech 2024 in online mode using credit/debit card or Net Banking.
Maharashtra M.Tech Admission Application Fee 2024
|General category candidates and Candidates outside Maharashtra State and Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries||Rs. 1000|
|Reserved category candidates in Maharashtra State – Backward Class Categories [SC/ ST/ VJ/ DTNT (A) / NT(B) / NT(C)/ NT(D)/ OBC/ SBC] and Persons with Disability||Rs. 800|
|NRI/ OCI/ PIO and Foreign National||Rs. 5000|
Maharashtra M.Tech Admission Reservation 2024
|Category of Reservation||Percentage of seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Castes and Schedule Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)||13.0 %|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||7.0%|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ)/De Notified Tribes(DT) (NT-A)||3.0%|
|Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)||3.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)||2.0%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||19.0%|
Maharashtra M.Tech Admission Documents required at the time of verification
- SSC (Std.X) mark sheet
- Qualifying Examination mark sheet
- CET mark sheet/ Score Card
- School Leaving Certificate, if required to substantiate the claim
- Certificate of the Indian Nationality of the candidate
- Caste certificate (if needed)
- Income certificate (if needed)
Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2024 Counselling
Candidates who have submitted the Maharashtra M.Tech Admission application form will be eligible for the counselling process. It is also advised for the candidates to go through the detailed eligibility criteria before filling up the Maharashtra M.Tech Admissions application form for Maharashtra M.Tech Admission/ Counselling 2024.
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!!
When Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2024 will start?
Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2024 application will start probably in July or August. Due to the COVID situation the date of application is keep on changing
How can I get admission to Maharashtra M.Tech?
1. Applicants must have a B.E/B. Tech degree in the applicable order from an AICTE recognized institution. With a minimum of 55% aggregate and for SC/ST/OBC minimum of 50%
2. Applicants must have a valid GATE/GPAT score.
3. Applicants should be a resident of India.
Who is conducting Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2024?
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra conducting M.Tech admission 2024