AP POLYCET Syllabus 2022 – The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training, Vijayawada syllabus will be the same as that of the SSC Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh. AP POLYCET 2022 syllabus will consist of topics from Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
AP Polycet Syllabus 2022
The AP Polycet Syllabus is having topics like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, etc. So go to each topic and read the sub-topics from below. So, the applied candidates need to check the Andhra Pradesh Polycet Exam Syllabus 2021 as well as its subtopics.
AP POLYCET Syllabus 2022 for Mathematics
- Number System.
- Real Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Linear Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Mathematical Modeling.
AP POLYCET Syllabus 2022 for Physics
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- The structure of an Atom.
- Classification of Elements.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
AP POLYCET Syllabus 2022 for Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- The States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Atomic Structure.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13).
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemistry in everyday life etc.
AP POLYCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates need to check the AP POLYCET 2022 exam pattern along with the syllabus to prepare well for the entrance examination.
|Mode||Pen and Paper Based Test|
|Sections||Mathematics – 60 QuestionsPhysics – 30 QuestionsChemistry – 30 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number of Questions||120 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be allotted for every correct answer. No negative marking.|
|Section||Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 hours duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination, March / April 2022 as prescribed by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
- 50 Questions in Mathematics for 50Marks.
- 40 Questions in Physics for 40Marks.
- 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30Marks
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!