IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi offers M.Tech admission for the academic year 2020-21 for the various streams of the M.Tech program through their scores in GATE 2021. The application form for M.Tech Admission will start from 15th March 2021.
IIT Delhi M.Tech admission 2021 will only be on the basis of GATE score. Students seeking admission in M.Tech course at IIT Delhi have to fill the online application form and register for Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP). Seats are allotted through COAP on the basis of scores in GATE in the order of merit. IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission will call shortlisted candidates for interview rounds conducted at the IIT Delhi campus. The final selection will be done through the overall performance of the candidates. All department and category-wise IIT Delhi GATE cutoffs are available at IIT Delhi M.Tech Cutoffs.
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Important Date
|Submission of online application commences on||March 15, 2021(12.00 noon)|
|Last date for submission of online application and application fee||April 24, 2021 (04.00 pm)|
|Range of dates for Test / Interview||May 10, 2021 – June 23, 2021|
|Date of Orientation and Registration for new students||August 25-26, 2021|
|Commencement of classes||August 27, 2021|
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Procedure
Submission of Application is only online. Candidates are not required to send a hard copy of the application form and fee receipt. Online submission of the application form may be made by accessing the Institute website
You are required to submit the application ONLINE. No Downloadable For will be available. After filling the form, you are advised to take a print of your application and keep the same for the record.
Candidates belonging to the General / OBC/ EWS category are required to pay for each application form fees of Rs 200/- and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories are required to pay Rs 50/- The bank charges will be borne by the candidate. There will be a separate application portal and application fee for M.Sc. (Economics)
Here we are trying to help you with all the queries of M.Tech admission where you can find M.Tech Top Colleges post related to confusion on M.Tech Distance and also many other Advises related to M.Tech. We are trying to provide you with update GATE cutoffs of all colleges.
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021: Instruction for Filling Application Form
- Separate application form should be filled for each interdisciplinary M.Tech. programme.
- The applicant seeking admission to M.Tech. programme of a particular department should fill a separate application form. He/she may give upto four choices in order of preference for the M.Tech. Programmes available in that department.
- For the GATE qualified candidates applying for full-time M.Tech. Programme, the offer for admission, if selected, will be through Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP). Such candidates must register on COAP portal before applying and mention COAP Registration No. in the application form.
- GATE score cut off criteria used for short-listing candidates in different non-sponsored (full-time) M.Tech. programmes during the previous academic year. This is only for the candidate’s reference and the criteria may even change substantially based on applications received for the current admissions.
- Part-time/Sponsored (full-time) candidates must submit NOC/Sponsorship Certificate from their employer at the time of interview.
- Filling of false information will lead to rejection of application/cancellation of admission.
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021 : Courses Offered
|Applied Mechanics||Engineering Analysis and Design|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|Chemical Synthesis & Analysis|
|Civil Engineering||Construction Engineering & Management|
|Environmental Engineering & Management|
|Rock Engineering & Underground Structures|
|Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engg|
|Water Resoures Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Communication Engineering|
|Control & Automation|
|Integr Electro & Circuits|
|Power Electro Elect. Machine & Drives|
|Materials Science & Engineering||Materials Engineering|
|Polymer Science & Tech|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Design|
|Solid State Materials|
|Textile and Fibre Engg||Fibre Sci & Tech|
|Tect Chemical Processing|
|CARE||Radio Frequencey Design and Tech|
|CAS||Atmospheric Oceanic Science and Tech|
|CES||Energy & Environmental Tech & Management|
|Renewable Energy Technologies and Management|
|Industrial Tribology, Machine Dynamics and Maintenance Engg|
|Opto Electro & Opt Commun|
|VLSI Design Tools & Tech|
|Telecomm Tech. and Management|
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission Minimum Qualification for Admission to full-time M.Tech./M.S.(R)/M.Des. Programmes
|Programme & Admission type||Qualifying Degree||Minimum performance in the qualifying degree for General/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category students||National level examination Requirements|
|M. Tech./ M. Tech.(High Value Assistantship)/ M.S.(R) (Direct Admission without test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./ M.Sc. or equivalent||75% marks or 7.50 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualifying GATE score|
|M. Tech./ M. Tech.(High Value Assistantship)/ M.S.(R) (Admission with test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./ M.Sc. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10- point scale||Qualifying GATE score|
|M. Des. (Direct Admission without test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./ B. Arch. or equivalent||75% marks or 7.50 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Valid CEED Score|
|M. Des. (Admission with test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./B. Arch. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10- point scale||Valid CEED Score|
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Admission to M. Tech./M. S.(R)/M. Des. programmes are carried out by first short-listing the eligible candidates and scoring above a GATE / CEED cut off specified for that programme and then conducting written test / interview at IIT Delhi. GATE / CEED cut offs for various Programmes last year are tabulated in Annexure IV. In such cases, GATE score is given a minimum weight of 70% in judging the overall performance of the candidates appearing for the interview
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in final year of their qualifying degree program
- Candidates of GEN/OBC-NC/EWS category must have secured at least 75% marks/ 7.5 CGPA in their qualifying degree
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021 : Reservation of Seats
|Category||Percentage of Reserved Seats|
|SC Candidates||15% Seats|
|ST Candidates||7.5 % Seats|
|OBC Candiadtes||27% Seats|
|PwD Candiadtes||5% Seats|
|EWS Candidates||5% Seats|
Dnt forget to download our new App iStudy and take full advantage of it !!
Recently we come up with our new App iStudy where you can find all the educational information of various universities all over India. the main aim of iStudy App is to provide you with updated information and keep you notify with all new Syllabus, Timetable, Academic calendar, Results, Cut-offs, and other important notifications of different Universities.
For regular updates do like us on Facebook, follow us on Google Plus and subscribe to feed for email updates. Dont forget to share with friends.
Wish You All Good Luck !!