IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2024 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi offers M.Tech admission for the academic year 2024-25 for the various streams of the M.Tech program through their scores in GATE 2024. The application form for M.Tech Admission will start in March 2024.
IIT Delhi M.Tech admission 2024 will only be on the basis of GATE score. Students seeking admission to the M.Tech course at IIT Delhi have to fill out the online application form and register for Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP). Seats are allotted through COAP on the basis of SCO.
res in GATE in the order of merit. IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission will call shortlisted candidates for interview rounds conducted at the IIT Delhi campus. The final selection will be done through the overall performance of the candidates. All department and category-wise IIT Delhi GATE cutoffs are available at IIT Delhi M.Tech Cutoffs.
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2024 Application Important Date
|Submission of online application commences on||March 2024|
|Last date for submission of the online application and application fee||March 2024|
|Range of dates for Test / Interview||May 2024|
|Date of Orientation and Registration for new students||July 2024|
|Commencement of classes||July 2024|
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2024 Application Procedure
Submission of Application is only online. Candidates are not required to send a hard copy of the application form and fee receipt. Online submission of the application form may be made by accessing the Institute website
You are required to submit the application ONLINE. No Downloadable For will be available. After filling out the form, you are advised to take a print of your application and keep the same for the record.
Candidates belonging to the General / OBC/ EWS category are required to pay for each application form fees of Rs 200/- and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories are required to pay Rs 50/- The bank charges will be borne by the candidate. There will be a separate application portal and application fee for M.Sc. (Economics)
Here we are trying to help you with all the queries of M.Tech admission where you can find M.Tech Top Colleges post related to confusion on M.Tech Distance and also many other Advises related to M.Tech. We are trying to provide you with updated GATE cutoffs of all colleges.
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2024: Instruction for Filling Application Form
- A separate application form should be filled out for each interdisciplinary M.Tech. programme.
- The applicant seeking admission to M.Tech. programme of a particular department should fill a separate application form. He/she may give up to four choices in order of preference for the M.Tech. Programmes available in that department.
- For the GATE-qualified candidates are applying for full-time M.Tech. Programme, the offer for admission, if selected, will be through Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP). Such candidates must register on COAP portal before applying and mention COAP Registration No. in the application form.
- GATE score cut off criteria used for short-listing candidates in different non-sponsored (full-time) M.Tech. programmes during the previous academic year. This is only for the candidate’s reference and the criteria may even change substantially based on applications received for the current admissions.
- Part-time/Sponsored (full-time) candidates must submit NOC/Sponsorship Certificate from their employer at the time of interview.
- Filling of false information will lead to rejection of application/cancellation of admission.
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2024: Courses Offered
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission Minimum Qualification for Admission to full-time M.Tech./M.S.(R)/M.Des. Programmes
|Programme & Admission type||Qualifying Degree||Minimum performance in the qualifying degree for General/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category students||National level examination Requirements|
|M. Tech./ M. Tech. (High-Value Assistantship)/ M.S.(R) (Direct Admission without test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./ M.Sc. or equivalent||75% marks or 7.50 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualifying GATE score|
|M. Tech./ M. Tech.(High Value Assistantship)/ M.S.(R) (Admission with test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./ M.Sc. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10- point scale||Qualifying GATE score|
|M. Des. (Direct Admission without test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./ B. Arch. or equivalent||75% marks or 7.50 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Valid CEED Score|
|M. Des. (Admission with test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./B. Arch. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10- point scale||Valid CEED Score|
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Admission to M. Tech./M. S.(R)/M. Des. programmes are carried out by first short-listing the eligible candidates and scoring above a GATE / CEED cut off specified for that programme and then conducting written test / interview at IIT Delhi. GATE / CEED cut offs for various Programmes last year are tabulated in Annexure IV. In such cases, the GATE score is given a minimum weight of 70% in judging the overall performance of the candidates appearing for the interview
- Candidates must have passed or appeared in the final year of their qualifying degree program
- Candidates for the GEN/OBC-NC/EWS category must have secured at least 75% marks/ 7.5 CGPA in their qualifying degree
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2024: Reservation of Seats
|Category||Percentage of Reserved Seats|
|SC Candidates||15% Seats|
|ST Candidates||7.5 % Seats|
|OBC Candidates||27% Seats|
|PWD Candidates||5% Seats|
|EWS Candidates||5% Seats|
Don’t forget to download our new App iStudy and take full advantage of it !!
Recently we come up with our new App iStudy where you can find all the educational information of various universities all over India. the main aim of the iStudy App is to provide you with updated information and keep you notified of all new Syllabus, Timetables, Academic calendars, Results, Cut-offs, and other important notifications of different Universities.
For regular updates do like us on Facebook, follow us on Google Plus, and subscribe to our feed for email updates. Don’t forget to share with friends.
Wish You All Good Luck !!