GATE 2015 important dates are announced along with some changes by IIT Kanpur. As I mentioned in my earlier post, this year (2015) GATE Exam will be organized by IIT Kanpur. If you immediately thought about toughness of paper do read my complete post on GATE 2015 organizing institute.
Download iStudy App for GATE Score Calculator, Virtual Calculator, Previous Years GATE Papers & Keys, IITs and NIT GATE Cutoffs
This a part of GATE 2015 preparation guide, for more detail on GATE 2015 and previous GATE exams and other M.Tech admissions details do visit GATE 2015 Preparation Guide. In the rest of the post you will see the change made in GATE 2015 and important dates.
There are few important changes in GATE 2015.
- Exam for all 22 papers is online.
- While filling application form all documents (certificates, photos and fingerprints) should be submitted online. ( You dont have to send anything to zonal offices).
- GATE exam will be conducted online (computer based) in different sessions as last year during two weeks of (end of January to mid of Feb.
- Admit cards will be available only online, no hard copy is sent to users.
- The most important announcement is GATE 2015 score will be valid for three years.
- GATE 2015 Exam fee is (Rs 1500/- (General), Rs 750/- (Girls), Rs 750/- (SC/ST/PWD)).
GATE 2015 Important Dates:
GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens (Enrolment, Application Filling, Application Submission): 1st September 2014 (00:00 Hrs)
Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website: 1st October 2014 (23:59Hrs)
Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login: 21st November 2014
Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing: 17th December 2014
GATE 2015 Online Examination:
Forenoon: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Afternoon: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
31st January, 1st, 7th, 8th and 14th February, 2015
Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website: 12th March 2015 (17:00 Hrs)
Time is very fast when you are in final year if you are working its super fast. Do make a reminder on these important dates and make sure you are not missing any of these. Another alternative is to subscribe to InI, like us on facebook and follow us on google plus. As we updates and remind for these dates, I believe you have a little chance of missing important updates on GATE.
I will be adding more stuff on GATE and M.Tech admission that will be of great use for GATE aspirants and help them stay focused. To be just on preparation don’t miss updates here.
Wish you all great luck ahead. Stay tuned stay ambitious.