This most important day for anyone who is appearing for test and interview. Students from different parts of the country will try to prove their metal. Few of them outspoken and few are introverts. But every one has to go though same process. Here are I offer general tips for exam day and before.
- Try to reach a day before and get the accommodation. Usually IITs give accommodation in hostels, so don’t expect a 5 star hotel treatment. And this is summer vacation too.. so adjust 😉
- Settle down, take shower and just relax.
- As it is summer, take lost of fruits and juice to keep you healthy and energetic.
- After dinner take a walk and see the department, where you are going to have test and interview and feel the IIT atmosphere.
- After return you can refer to the quick notes you made and take rest. Don’t worry about reading a lot a day before exam. It is a test of your four years efforts not a night before 🙂
- You can sleep tight as you traveled a lot and tired 🙂
- Getup early morning and take shower and pray god and go to breakfast.
- Take your file that contains call for test and gate score copies and all.
- Don’t forget to make friend on breakfast table and free time between test and interview.
- Try to use few IIT facilities at hostels, like Internet, Sports, TV hall, Gym and a Small Library
Over all make it a learning experience. Instead of just going for exam and interview, try to be the part of IIT at least for some time. Doing all these will not harm you admission and there are no CCTV cameras to check what you are doing. More importantly there are no marks for discipline and being introvert for admission to IITs. Therefore have load of fun 🙂
I am from CE Branch , i have been called for an interview regarding Mtech admission at iiit Kanpur ,So my queries are :-
1)What should i prepare for the interview and written.
i m eee branch student,i have been called for an interview mtech admision at iit bbs,so
1)what should i prepare for writen test and interview ?
2) Some information about the college ,like it will be beneficial for me to pusue my Mtech from there ?
Can i get a call number to clear all my queries
I am doing job for last 5 year.i did aircraft maintenance engineering course in avionics stream which is neither degree nor diploma after 12th. Now i am appearing for Amie In ece branch. I want to do mtech regular by clearing gate exam. And want to change my field of work also. My age at present 33.will it provide me better opportunity. Please provide me some guidance.
I got a call from IIT madras for MS Program (Design and also for manufacturing Eng). Please let me know how the written test and interview will be conducted and on what topics the questions will be asked. please help me in this regards.
Highly nontechnical and useless tips.Listened to such tips since 10th class
I am from ECE Branch , i have been called for an interview regarding Mtech admission at iiit jabalpur ,So my queries are :-
1)What should i prepare for the interview
2)Some information about the college ,like it will be beneficial for me to pusue my Mtech from there or not?