This most important day for anyone who is appearing for test and interview. Students from different parts of the country will try to prove their metal. Few of them outspoken and few are introverts. But every one has to go though same process. Here are I offer general tips for exam day and before.
Download iStudy App for GATE Score Calculator, Virtual Calculator, Previous Years GATE Papers & Keys, IITs and NIT GATE Cutoffs
- Try to reach a day before and get the accommodation. Usually IITs give accommodation in hostels, so don’t expect a 5 star hotel treatment. And this is summer vacation too.. so adjust 😉
- Settle down, take shower and just relax.
- As it is summer, take lost of fruits and juice to keep you healthy and energetic.
- After dinner take a walk and see the department, where you are going to have test and interview and feel the IIT atmosphere.
- After return you can refer to the quick notes you made and take rest. Don’t worry about reading a lot a day before exam. It is a test of your four years efforts not a night before 🙂
- You can sleep tight as you traveled a lot and tired 🙂
- Getup early morning and take shower and pray god and go to breakfast.
- Take your file that contains call for test and gate score copies and all.
- Don’t forget to make friend on breakfast table and free time between test and interview.
- Try to use few IIT facilities at hostels, like Internet, Sports, TV hall, Gym and a Small Library
Over all make it a learning experience. Instead of just going for exam and interview, try to be the part of IIT at least for some time. Doing all these will not harm you admission and there are no CCTV cameras to check what you are doing. More importantly there are no marks for discipline and being introvert for admission to IITs. Therefore have load of fun 🙂