IIT Roorkee M.Tech Admission 2023 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee offers Admission to M.Tech programmes for the academic session 2023-244. Admission is open to full-time sponsored and part-time sponsored candidates also. All department and category-wise IIT Roorkee GATE cutoffs are available at IIT Roorkee M.Tech Cutoffs.
M.Tech. admission will be made on the Valid Normalized GATE marks only. Sponsored candidates may be admitted through an Interview/Written Test. Regular B.Tech. degree holders from the IITs without a GATE score can apply CGPA > 8. Candidates can apply in any four departments, candidate should submit one application only. Selected candidates will be offered admission only in one programme depending on their preference and merit.
IIT Roorkee M.Tech admission in 2023 will only be on the basis of a GATE score. Students seeking admission to M.Tech course at IIT Roorkee have to fill out the online application form and register for Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP). Seats are allotted through COAP on the basis of scores in GATE in the order of merit.
IIT Roorkee M.Tech Admission 2023 Departments
|Architecture and Planning (ARD)|
|Hydro and Renewable Energy (HRE)|
|Chemical Engineering (CHD)|
|Civil Engineering (CED)|
|Earthquake Engineering (EQD)|
|Electrical Engineering (EED)|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECD)|
|Computer Science and Engg (CSD)|
|Mechanical and Industrial Engineering (MED)|
|Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (MTD)|
|Paper Technology Saharanpur Campus(PPD)|
|Water Resources Development & Management (WRD)|
|Disaster Mitigation and Management (DMC)|
|Transportation Systems (TSC)|
|Polymer and Process Engg (PPE)|
IIT Roorkee M.Tech Admission 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates of General and OBC category must have secured at least 60% marks or CGPA of 6.00 on a 10 point scale at the qualifying degree level; but for SC/ST/PD category candidates, this percentage is 55% or 5.50 CGPA on a 10 point scale. The marks awarded for the qualifying degree will be considered for eligibility.
- Candidates qualified in GATE on the basis of valid Normalized GATE marks in the disciplines.
- Final year students who will be completing all the requirements of their qualifying examination including backpaper, supplementary before the date of registration may also apply.
- Direct admission without GATE will be offered to IIT graduates with a minimum CGPA of 8.00 on a 10 point scale
- Candidates having AMIE/ AMIS/ AMIIChE/ AMIIM/ Grad IETE, who possess B.Sc. or Diploma in engineering and have at least three years research, teaching or other professional experience at the submission of last date of application acquired in relevant field, are also eligible to apply for admission to M.Tech. courses.
IIT Roorkee M.Tech 2023 Important Dates
|Start of Online Application Process||13th March 2023|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission and Deposit of fee||30th June 2023|
IIT Roorkee M.Tech 2023 Online Application Form
Candidates must register on COAP2023 for admission to M.Tech programmes 2023 candidates need to register and fill the application ONLINE on IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee M.Tech 2023 Application Fee
|General/GEN-EWS/OBC Category: Rs. 300/-|
|PD/SC/ST Category: Rs. 150/-|
|Foreign candidates: Nil|
IIT Roorkee Admission Brochure
Don’t forget to download our new App iStudy and take full advantage of it !!
For all other IIT GATE cutoffs in 2022 do refer to the IIT Roorkee GATE cutoff 2022. For Questions, you can either comment you can ask here or ask on InI forum at M.Tech admissions.
For regular updates do like us on Facebook, follow us on Google Plus, and subscribe to our feed for email updates. Don’t forget to share with friends.
Wish You All Good Luck !!