DEEET 2022 – The Central Selection Committee (CSC) will conduct the Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination of Tripura (DEEET) 2022 on a merit based. Tripura Board of Technical Education will soon be going to announce DEEET online admission form 2022 for those candidates who are willing to get admission to the Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination of Tripura (DEEET) 2022.
Candidates have to fill DEEET 2022 application must be online mode only. There is no printed application form available.
The exam will be conducted in offline mode. DEET is conducted for admission to 3-year Diploma Engineering courses in different branches under the Higher Education Department of Tripura Government. The candidates who qualify for the entrance test have to then participate in online counselling.
DEEET Highlights 2022
|Name of entrance examination(s)||Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination of Tripura (DEEET)|
|Conducting body||Directorate of Higher Education / Central Selection committee|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Degree Offered||Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering|
DEEET Important Dates 2022
The candidate must aware of all important dates, application date, exam date counselling date,s etc. Have a look at below schedule with all dates.
|Online Registration Start||5-April-2022|
|Online Applications End||25-April-2022|
|Admit card generation||To be announced|
|Date of DEEET-2022||To be announced|
|Upload of answer key||To be announced|
|Receiving feedback on answer key||To be announced|
|Publication of merit list||To be announced|
|Choice feeding, online counselling, etc.||To be announced|
DEEET Eligibility 2022
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura.
- Candidate must have passed 10th in the Madhyamik or equivalent examination from Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or other equivalent boards.
- Candidate must obtain minimum of 35% marks aggregate in the Madhyamik or equivalent exam.
- There will be no maximum age limit for candidate.
DEEET Application Process 2022
- Step-1: Registration The Candidate must Register using a Valid Unique Email – ID and Mobile Number. Mobile number will be verified through OTP before Registration. Once successfully registered, candidate will get a User Reference ID. This reference ID is must for all further communication.
- Step-2: Candidate have to create profile and upload photos.
- Step-3: Candidate have to fill their academic details and choices for the exam centre.
- Step-4: Preview and Submit DEEET 2021 Application Form: Before final submission, preview the form and verify that all the information is correct.
- Step-5: Pay Application Fee: Pay the application fee through an online payment.
- Step-6: Print Acknowledgement: Take the printout of the payment receipt and acknowledgement for future reference.
DEEET Image Specifications 2022
The applicant has to upload his/her photograph and signature while applying. The format and size for the images must be as per the table below.
DEEET Application Fee 2022
|General, SC, and ST||Rs 350/-|
|BPL (male & female) candidates||Rs 200/-|
DEEET Examination Centre 2022
The candidates have to select an examination center at the time of DEEET form filling. will be conducted at Applicants have to choose any two of the examination location as first and
DEEET Paper Pattern 2022
The CSC is conducting the examination through Optical Marks Recognition (OMR) system. The pattern of questions is Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- Subject: Mathematics, Physical Science/Science and English
- Total marks: 400 containing 4 mark for each MCQ.
- Section in question paper: Section-I (Mathematics), Section-II (Physical Science/Science) and Section-III (English).
- Marks for individual section: 160 marks for Section-I, 160 marks for Section-II (80 marks for Physics and 80 marks for Chemistry) and 80 marks for Section-III.
- Time/duration: 2 hours
- Medium of question paper: English and Bengali both.
- Question set: 03 (three) set of questions namely A, B and C
- Negative marking: 1 mark for each wrong answer
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen-paper based)|
|Question Paper Type||MCQ|
|Medium of question paper||English and Bengali|
|Subject||Mathematics, Physical Science/Science, and English|
|Total marks||400 containing 4 marks for each MCQ|
Section-II (Physical Science/Science)
|Negative marking||1 mark for each wrong answer|
- The questions of the examination will be framed on the basis of the Syllabus available in the website.
- Each question booklet will have four options (A, B, C, D) out of which the correct option isonly to be selected.
- After selecting the correct answer the candidate will have to dark the corresponding letter in appropriate space provided in OMR Answer Sheet with black ball point pen.
DEEET Syllabus 2022
DEEET 2022 syllabus is based on Class 9 & Class 10 of Science, Physical Science, Mathematics, Chemistry syllabus from TBSE, and CBSE board.
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
Section-2: Physics / Chemistry
- Force & Newton’s Laws
- Magnetic Effects of Current
- Light- Reflection & Refraction
- Sources of Energy
- Matter- Nature & Behaviour
- Chemical Reactions
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Metals & Non-metals
- Carbon Compounds
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Subject-Verb concord
- Parts of Speech, Determiners
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!
What is the mode of DEEET 2022?
DEEET 2022 application form is available in the online mood and the Exam will be held offline.
What is the last date for DEEET 2022 Registration?
DEEET 2022 Registration will be released soon.
To take admission to polytechnic college in Tirupur need to write an entrance exam?
Yes, students have to write DEEET entrance exam to take admission in polytechnic college in Tirupur.