Seminars have become a part of curriculum in almost every field, right from Engineering, Science, Management and Arts. Finding good seminar topic is a challenging task for most of the students. By ‘GOOD’ I mean, a topic that represent the current trend and direction in the respective field, like Engineering, Science…etc.
Download iStudy App for GATE Score Calculator, Virtual Calculator, Previous Years GATE Papers & Keys, IITs and NIT GATE Cutoffs
There are lots of advantages of spending sometime on finding a good seminar topic to fulfill ones academic requirements. Few of them are
- It shows your dedication to learn new techniques in your domain.
- Improve and update you knowledge.
- Helps you during placements.
- Exposure and insight into latest technology makes you more confident during interviews.
- Will help you in deciding and researching on final year project.
- Helps to secure good marks and improve your percentage.
- Indirectly help to improve your search skills and use of internet for research and studies.
- If you conduct a good research on the topic you can also participate in IEEE seminar contexts conducted in different colleges. This will help you both academically and professionally.
Unfortunately most of the students don’t find a good topic to start with and end up repeating the seminar given by seniors. Finally, neither they get the real benefit from seminars nor understand its need in academic curriculum. Also the no single source that could help students finding these topics, as it needs rigorous reach and updates. Few student do a good research but due lack of presentation knowledge, they could not deliver to their potentials. You can refer to the art of giving presentation for a complete guide to giving a good presentation.
As a PhD student in IIT, I learn how difficult it is to find a good topic seminar, collect martial, and finally present it as a learn person. Based on my research experience, here I am trying to help students with some of the seminar topics in Engineering and Sciences. The idea is to support every topic with a short description and references for further study and research. With this I believe students can have a look the introduction and if they like it can go and start reading from the links provided.
As I m influenced by research most of the topics are taken from top universities in the world, specially concentrating on Computer Science Application in different domains. You are always welcome to ask questions and suggest now topics if you have some. Have a looks at seminar topics in different fields of engineering below.
- Seminar topics: computer science Engineering (CSE) and IT
- Seminar topics: Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Seminar topics: Electrical Engineering (EEE)
- Seminar topics: Mechanical Engineering (MECH)
- Seminar topics: Civil Engineering
- Seminar topics: Management
- Seminar topics in Science
- Seminar topics in Arts
Every topic is further divided into different categories, specially computer science topics. I tried to took help from my friend and different research labs for other engineering and science streams. If you have any topic to be explored please drop a comment. Lets make it most updated list for seminars for Engineering, Science, Management and arts students.