NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2022: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the post of Deputy Manager on its official website.
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI ) is going to be released the NHAI Vacancy 2022 for vacant positions of Executive Trainee and other Vacancy , there is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers. Thus, the candidates who will qualify for the GATE 2022 will only be eligible to apply for NHAI Deputy Manager recruitment 2022.
NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2022 Overview
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Recruitment||NHAI Recruitment 2022 with GATE|
|Job Profile||Deputy Manager|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2022: Vacancies for Deputy Manager
Central List only
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||18||06||04||10||03||41|
NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2022: Important Dates
The important dates for the NHAI recruitment 2022 include the application date, exam date will be updated here shortly.
|Commencement of Online Application||To be notified|
|Last Date to Apply Online||To be notified|
|NHAI Interview||To be notified|
|Tentative Date of Result||To be notified|
NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2022: Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the post||Age Limit||Educational qualification and experience required||Recruitment Criteria|
|Deputy Manager (Tech)||Not exceeding 30 years*||Essential Educational Qualification:|
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
|By direct recruitment on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2021 in the Civil Engineering discipline.|
NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2022: Minimum Education Qualification
- A candidate should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute on the closing date of receipt of the online application.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2022: Age Limit
Not exceeding 30 years as on closing date of advertisement. The Upper age limit for an advertised post on direct recruitment basis is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different groups/categories.
|Deputy Manager||25 years||28 years||30 years|
NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2022: Reservation
- A) A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidate belongs is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government.
- The OBC candidates applying for this post must submit OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate issued during the year 2021 – 2022.
- Further the OBC certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to the creamy layer as defined by the Government of India for applying to posts and services under the Central Government.
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) reservation only in case the candidate meets the criteria issued by the Central Government and is in possession of requisite Income & Asset Certificate based on income for the Financial Year (FY) 2020-2021 issued after 01.04.2021.
- Candidate’s seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC/EWS, shall have to produce/submit a certificate in the prescribed proforma ONLY, meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC. They must also ensure that the name of their caste/community and its spelling in their caste/community certificate should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time (for OBC category list of castes recognized by the Govt. of India as OBC castes in the central list is available on the site.
- Candidates seeking reservation/relaxation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/relaxation as per eligibility prescribed in the relevant Rules/instructions. They should also be in possession of all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in the relevant rules/instructions for such benefits and these certificates should be dated earlier than the due date i.e closing date of the online application.
- No change in the community status already indicated in the online application by a candidate for this post will be allowed.
NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2022: How to Apply
- The applicant has to visit NHAI website.
- Click on the Online Application
- Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information
- Following documents are required to be uploaded: – • Photograph – Scanned copy of color passport size
photograph in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
Class –X Certificate indicating date of birth in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
Caste Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS (as per prescribed format attached) in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB. Provisional/Degree in support of passing Degree in Civil Engineering in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB. In case of candidates appearing in the Final year Degree (Civil Engineering) exam this year, the proof of appearing in such exam may be uploaded. • GATE Score Card in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Click the ‘Next’ button.
- Application Preview may be seen.
- After submission of the Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with the subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2022 here we are also providing you with a detailed Post and with all proper information with advertisement and company official links.
Download iStudy Mobile App for all GATE Syllabus, Previous Question Papers, and Keys, preparation guide, Exam updates, Gate Virtual calculator, Gate Score calculator, and IITs & NITs cutoffs. It is lightweight, and easy to use, with no images, and no ads platform to make students’ lives easier.
For the complete syllabus, results, class timetable, and many other features kindly download the iStudy App
It is a lightweight, easy to use, no images, and no pdf platform to make students\’s lives easier.
You can all look into GATE 2022 Preparation Guide which helps you in various areas.
To get more updates do subscribe to InI, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Google plus. Don’t forget to bookmark this page and visit again for updates.
Wish you all good luck ahead!!