EIL Recruitment through GATE 2023: Engineers India Limited (EIL) invites online applications for the recruitment of Management Trainees for 75 vacancies.
The candidates should apply online for the management trainees post from the given dates through the direct link available in this article. The candidates will be selected on basis of the GATE 2023 score.
The candidates shortlisted for the recruitment process will have to submit the printout of the application along with other supporting documents. We have given the complete details about the EIL Recruitment Through GATE 2023.
EIL Recruitment through GATE 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||To be notified|
|Last date of the online application||To be notified|
EIL Recruitment through GATE 2023: Gate Paper and Vacancy
EIL recruitment through GATE 2023: Age Limit
The maximum age is mentioned below as on 01-07-23
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||28 yrs|
|SC/ ST||30 yrs|
|PWD (OBC-NCL)||38 yrs|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||40 yrs|
EIL recruitment through GATE 2023: Management Trainee Construction
|Job Designation||Management Trainee|
|Place of Posting||Project sites in India & abroad|
|Period of Training||One year|
|Stipend Payable||Rs. 60000/- per month +Accommodation & Transport OR Rs. 60000/- per month + Rs. 15000 in case Accommodation & Transport are not provided|
The selected candidates shall undergo training for one year at any of its offices Head Office New Delhi, Gurugram Office, Regional Offices at Chennai/ Vadodara/ Kolkata, Branch Office at Mumbai, Inspection Offices or Project Sites, etc. in India. Thereafter, posting can be at any of these offices and Project Sites in India and abroad as mentioned above in the respective Job profiles.
On successful completion of training, the Management Trainees will be considered for absorption in the regular pay scale of Rs.60000-180000. They shall thereafter be on probation for a period of one year.
EIL recruitment through GATE 2023: Selection Procedure
The shortlisting of candidates shall be based on the score obtained on the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2022 followed by Group Discussion and Interviews.
Graduate Engineers or final year students of Engineering from relevant disciplines as mentioned in the advertisement, who has appeared in the GATE-2022 examination and are keen on taking up challenging careers in Engineers India Limited may apply.
Candidates short-listed on the basis of the GATE-2022 Score will be required to appear for Group Discussion and Interview and the intimation for the same will be given to the candidates through e-mail on the registered email Id. All such candidates, eligible for interview will be paid to limit to III AC Sleeper Rail Fare by the shortest route from the mailing address, as mentioned in the application, to the interview center
EIL Recruitment through GATE 2023: Steps to Apply
- Login to the EIL Recruitment portal – http://recruitment.eil.co.in/
- Go to the “Recruitment of Management Trainees” section
- Select “Post to Apply” i.e. “MT-Construction” OR “MT-Other”
- Click on “Registration Details” for initial registration and fill the online form with all the relevant details. On successful submission of the online form, a Registration no. will be generated. Note down the “Registration no.” as the same would be required for all future correspondence.
- Candidate must mention his/ her correct GATE-2022 registration no. (as appearing in GATE Admit Card-2022). The candidate has to ensure the filling up of correct information. In case of filling up of wrong or invalid information, the application will be summarily rejected.
- Before filling “Final Registration”, candidates should keep the following ready:
1. Scanned copy of their passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum 75 KB size
2. Scanned copy of signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum 25 KB size.
3. Scanned copy of Caste certificate for SC, ST, and OBC candidates and disability certificates for Person with Disabilities (PWD) candidates in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum 500 KB size
4. Scanned copy of EWS certificate for EWS candidates in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum 500 KB size
EIL recruitment through GATE 2023: General Instructions
- Online submission of applications will be permitted on the website only
- Candidates should have a valid email address and a valid mobile no. and the same should be specified in the application. The email Id/Mobile number should be functional/active for at least two years from the date of the submission of the application. All the correspondence regarding the interview (if shortlisted for) shall be done on the registered email ID/ registered mobile no., submitted in the online application form.
- Only those candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria and have appeared in GATE 2022 need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. Candidates should visit the “Career” link of EIL website www.engineersindia.com from time to time for information
- Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail for Group Discussion & Interview. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email, due to invalid/wrong email id/ loss in transit, etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- EIL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The candidates called for interview will be required to submit the filled-in Travelling Allowance (TA) form along with proof of travel i.e. tickets/ticket no. Bank mandate form duly signed by bank authority/ Cancel cheque clearly mentioning bank account no. of the candidate and IFSC Code No. of Bank Branch is to be submitted along with TA form for payment of TA.
- Selection will be based on the details provided; hence it is necessary that only accurate, full, and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and the applicant will be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information. Any false or incorrect information may result in disqualification from the selection process, at any stage.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
For the complete syllabus, results, class timetable, and many other features kindly download the iStudy App
It is a lightweight, easy to use, no images, and no pdf platform to make students\’s lives easier.