JEE Advanced Important Dates 2021 this year will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur JEE Advanced Important Dates, Application Form, and Eligibility criteria are given in detail. JEE Advanced Important Dates 2021 and application form will be available online from June onwards on JEE Advanced official website.
JEE Advanced Exam on 3rd July 2021, 75% eligibility criteria have also been scrapped
JEE Advanced 2021 has undergone several changes due to the impact of COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who could not take JEE Advanced 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic will get a chance to reappear directly, without having to clear JEE Main 2021.
This year the engineering examination candidates will get four attempts to qualify for the JEE Main 2021 examination with the first session taking place from February 23 to 26th and the second session from March 15th to 18th Third session is on April 27th to 30th fourth session May 24th to 28th, At the end of the fourth session in May JEE Main 2021 merit list will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA)
The examination will be conducted by IIT Kharagpur on July 3rd, 2021. In addition to this, 75 percent of eligibility criteria have also been scrapped. The government has allowed the qualifying candidates of JEE Main 2020 who were unable to appear for the second stage of the examination due to the COVID-19 pandemic to directly appear for JEE Advanced 2021
JEE Advanced Important Dates organized by IIT Kharagpur offers admission into undergraduate courses leading to a Bachelor’s, Integrated Masters, or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or Architecture.
JEE Advanced Important Dates 2021
|JEE Advanced Important Dates||Dates|
|Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2021||To be announced|
|JEE (Advanced) 2021 Paper 1 |
Exam Date and Time
|3rd July 2021 (Saturday)|
09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
|JEE (Advanced) 2021 Paper 2|
Exam Date and Time
|3rd July 2021 (Saturday)|
2:30 PM – 5:30 PM
|JEE (Advanced) 2021 Declaration of Results||To be announced|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||To be announced|
|Declaration of AAT results||To be announced|
|Tentative Start of Seat Allocation Process||To be announced|
|Tentative End of Seat Allocation Process||To be announced|
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration its has simple three steps
- The first step is to register for JEE Advanced 2021. Click on the link to register on JEE Advanced 2021 Registration
- Candidates will be required to log in on the JEE Advanced registration website using their JEE Main 2020 roll number, password, and security pin. Foreign candidates can apply directly by filling the online registration form. They must note down their Login ID and Password
- After logging in successfully candidates will be required to fill in their academic and personal details. These should be the same as entered during JEE main 2021 registrations.
- Next step, candidates need to upload the scanned certificates in the required format.
- Payment of JEE Advanced registration fees
Registration Portal: Candidates must register for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2021 Registration is only through the online JEE advanced 2021 registration portal.
JEE Advanced 2021 Documents Required for Registration
- Class 10th certificate or date of birth certificate
- 12th class certificate
- GEN – EWS certificate (issued on or after April 01)
- OBC-NCL certificate (if applicable – issued on after April 01 in consonance with latest guidelines with Govt. of India)
- SC / ST category (issued as per the latest guidelines of Govt. of India)
- PwD certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable – Form – PwD II, III, IV) (Dyslexic candidates need to submit Form Dyslexic 1 and 2 instead of Form-PwD)
- DS form certificate issued by the competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India
- Scribe letter request (for candidates needing service of a scribe) (The request letter for has to be sent to the Chairman of the respective zonal coordinating IIT)
- OCI card / PIO card / Foreign Passport or Citizenship certificate
- Photo identity roof (For Foreign Nationals)
Detailed instructions related to the payment of the registration fee will be provided at the time of JEE (Advanced) 2020 registration on the online registration portal.
All JEE Advanced Tools including previous year question papers with key for all departments are also made available on iStudy app, currently on Google Play. you can also visit the official site for more updates.