JEE Advanced Important Dates 2022 this year will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology IIT Bombay JEE Advanced Important Dates, Application Form, and Eligibility criteria are given in detail. JEE Advanced Important Dates 2021 and the application form will be available online from June onwards on JEE Advanced official website.
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2022 will be conducted by the seven zonal coordinating IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board 2022 (JAB 2022).
This year the engineering examination candidates will get four attempts to qualify for the JEE Main 2022 examination with the first session taking place from February 23 to 26th and the second session from March 15th to 18th Third session is from April 27th to 30th fourth session May 24th to 28th, At the end of the fourth session in May JEE Main 2021 merit list will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA)
IIT Bombay will conduct the JEE Advanced 2022 on July 3. The examination consists of two papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) of three hours duration each. Appearing in both papers is compulsory.
JEE Advanced Important Dates organized by IIT Bombay offers admission into undergraduate courses leading to a Bachelor’s, Integrated Masters, or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or Architecture.
JEE Advanced Important Dates 2022
|Activity||Day / Date / Time (IST)|
|Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2022||Sunday, August 07, 2022 (10:00 IST) to|
Thursday, August 11, 2022 (17:00 IST)
|Last date for fee payment of registered candidates||Friday, August 12, 2022 (17:00 IST)|
|Admit Card available for downloading||Tuesday, August 23, 2022 (10:00 IST) to|
Sunday, August 28, 2022 (14:30 IST)
|Choosing of scribe by PwD candidates||Saturday, August 27, 2022|
|JEE (Advanced) 2022||Sunday, August 28, 2022|
Paper 1: 09:00-12:00 IST
Paper 2: 14:30-17:30 IST
|Copy of candidate responses to be available on the JEE (Advanced) 2022 website||Thursday, September 01, 2022 (10:00 IST)|
|Online display of provisional answer keys||Saturday, September 03, 2022 (10:00 IST)|
|Feedback and comments on provisional answer keys from the candidates||Saturday, September 03, 2022 (10:00 IST) to|
Sunday, September 04, 2022 (17:00 IST)
|Online declaration of final answer keys||Sunday, September 11, 2022 (10:00 IST)|
|Result of JEE (Advanced) 2022||Sunday, September 11, 2022 (10:00 IST)|
|Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2022||Sunday, September 11, 2022 (10:00 IST) to|
Monday, September 12, 2022 (17:00 IST)
|Tentative Start of Joint Seat Allocation (JoSAA) 2022 Process||Monday, September 12, 2022|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2022||Wednesday, September 14, 2022 (09:00-12:00 IST)|
|Declaration of results of AAT 2022||Saturday, September 17, 2022 (17:00 IST)|
JEE Advanced 2022 Eligibility
- Performance in JEE (Main) 2022 Candidates should be among the top 2,50,000 successful candidates (including all categories) in B.E./B.Tech. Paper of JEE (Main) 2022.
- Age limit Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1997. Five years age relaxation is given to SC, ST, and PwD these candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1992.
- Number of attempts A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) maximum of two times in two consecutive years.
- Appearance in Class XII (or equivalent) examination A candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2021 or 2022 with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates who had appeared in Class XII (or equivalent) examination, for the first time in 2020 or earlier, are NOT eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2022, unless covered by the one-time special measure set out below.
JEE Advanced 2022 Registration
JEE Advanced 2022 Registration has simple three steps
- The first step is to register for JEE Advanced 2022. Click on the link to register on JEE Advanced 2022 Registration
- Candidates will be required to log in on the JEE Advanced registration website using their JEE Main 2022 roll number, password, and security pin. Foreign candidates can apply directly by filling the online registration form. They must note down their Login ID and Password
- After logging in successfully candidates will be required to fill in their academic and personal details. These should be the same as entered during JEE main 2022 registrations.
- Next step, candidates need to upload the scanned certificates in the required format.
- Payment of JEE Advanced registration fees
Registration Portal: Candidates must register for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2022 Registration is only through the online JEE advanced 2022 registration portal.
|Indian Nationals||Female Candidates (all categories)||₹ 1400|
|SC, ST, and PwD Candidates||₹ 1400|
|All other candidates||₹ 2800|
|Foreign Nationals (including OCI/PIO)||Candidates residing in SAARC countries||USD 75#|
|Candidates residing in Non-SAARC countries||USD 150#|
JEE Advanced 2022 Documents Required for Registration
- Class 10th certificate or date of birth certificate
- 12th class certificate
- GEN – EWS certificate (issued on or after April 01)
- OBC-NCL certificate (if applicable – issued on after April 01 in consonance with latest guidelines with Govt. of India)
- SC / ST category (issued as per the latest guidelines of Govt. of India)
- PwD certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable – Form – PwD II, III, IV) (Dyslexic candidates need to submit Form Dyslexic 1 and 2 instead of Form-PwD)
- DS form certificate issued by the competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India
- Scribe letter request (for candidates needing service of a scribe) (The request letter for has to be sent to the Chairman of the respective zonal coordinating IIT)
- OCI card / PIO card / Foreign Passport or Citizenship certificate
- Photo identity roof (For Foreign Nationals)
Detailed instructions related to the payment of the registration fee will be provided at the time of JEE (Advanced) 2022 registration on the online registration portal.
All JEE Advanced Tools including previous year question papers with keys for all departments are also made available on iStudy app, currently on Google Play. you can also visit the official site for more updates.