JEE Advanced 2022 Date Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal has declared the JEE Advanced 2022 dates. JEE Advanced 2022 Exam date on 28th Aug 2022.
|Paper 1||Sunday, August 28, 2022 (09:00 – 12:00 IST)|
|Paper 2||Sunday, August 28, 2022 (14:30 – 17:30 IST)|
|S. Num.||Activity||Day, Date and Time (IST)|
|1||JEE Main 2022 (Computer based test by NTA)||Please refer to JEE (Main) 2022 website|
|2||Results JEE Main 2022 from NTA||Please refer to JEE (Main) 2022 website|
|3||Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2022||Sunday, August 07, 2022 (10:00 IST) to|
Thursday, August 11, 2022 (17:00 IST)
|4||Last date for fee payment of registered candidates||Friday, August 12, 2022 (17:00 IST)|
|5||Admit Card available for downloading||Tuesday, August 23, 2022 (10:00 IST) to|
Sunday, August 28, 2022 (14:30 IST)
|6||Choosing of scribe by PwD candidates||Saturday, August 27, 2022|
|7||JEE (Advanced) 2022||Sunday, August 28, 2022|
Paper 1: 09:00-12:00 IST
Paper 2: 14:30-17:30 IST
|8||Copy of candidate responses to be available on the JEE (Advanced) 2022 website||Thursday, September 01, 2022 (10:00 IST)|
|9||Online display of provisional answer keys||Saturday, September 03, 2022 (10:00 IST)|
|10||Feedback and comments on provisional answer keys from the candidates||Saturday, September 03, 2022 (10:00 IST) to|
Sunday, September 04, 2022 (17:00 IST)
|11||Online declaration of final answer keys||Sunday, September 11, 2022 (10:00 IST)|
|12||Result of JEE (Advanced) 2022||Sunday, September 11, 2022 (10:00 IST)|
|13||Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2022||Sunday, September 11, 2022 (10:00 IST) to|
Monday, September 12, 2022 (17:00 IST)
|14||Tentative Start of Joint Seat Allocation (JoSAA) 2022 Process||Monday, September 12, 2022|
|15||Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2022||Wednesday, September 14, 2022 (09:00-12:00 IST)|
|16||Declaration of results of AAT 2022||Saturday, September 17, 2022 (17:00 IST)|
The examination will be conducted by IIT Kharagpur on 28th Aug 2022. In addition to this, 75 percent of eligibility criteria have also been scrapped. The government has allowed the qualifying candidates of JEE Main 2021 who were unable to appear for the second stage of the examination due to the COVID-19 pandemic to directly appear for JEE Advanced 2022
JEE Advanced organized by IIT Kharagpur offers admission into undergraduate courses leading to a Bachelor’s, Integrated Masters, or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or Architecture.
The Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2022 will be conducted by the seven Zonal Coordinating IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2020. The performance of a candidate in JEE (Advanced) 2022 will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s, and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs in the academic year 2022. The decisions of the JAB 2022 will be final in all matters related to JEE (Advanced) 2022 and admission to IITs in the academic year 2022-23.
JEE Advanced 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Performance in JEE (Main) 2022 Candidates should be among the top 2,50,000 successful candidates (including all categories) in B.E./B.Tech. Paper of JEE (Main) 2022.
- Age limit Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1997. Five years of age relaxation is given to SC, ST, and PwD these candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1992.
- The number of attempts A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times in two consecutive years.
- Appearance in Class XII (or equivalent) examination A candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2021 or 2022 with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates who had appeared in Class XII (or equivalent) examination, for the first time in 2021 or earlier, are NOT eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2021 unless covered by the one-time special measure set out below.
- Earlier admission at IITs A candidate should NOT have been admitted to an IIT irrespective of whether or not the candidate continued in the program OR accepted an IIT seat by reporting “online” / at a “reporting centre” in the past. Candidates whose admission to IITs was canceled (for whatever reason) after joining any IIT are also NOT eligible to appear for JEE (Advanced) 2022. Candidates who have been admitted to a preparatory course in any of the IITs for the first time in 2021 can appear in JEE (Advanced) 2022.
JEE Advanced 2022 Registration
JEE Advanced 2022 Registration has simple three steps
- The first step is to register for JEE Advanced 2022. Click on the link to register on JEE Advanced 2022 Registration
- Candidates will be required to log in on the JEE Advanced registration website using their JEE Main 2022 roll number, password, and security pin. Foreign candidates can apply directly by filling the online registration form. They must note down their Login ID and Password
- After logging in successfully candidates will be required to fill in their academic and personal details. These should be the same as entered during JEE main 2022 registrations.
- Next step, candidates need to upload the scanned certificates in the required format.
- Payment of JEE Advanced registration fees
Registration Portal: Candidates must register for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2022 Registration is only through the online JEE advanced 2022 registration portal.
JEE Advanced 2022 Documents Required for Registration
- Class 10th certificate or date of birth certificate
- 12th class certificate
- GEN – EWS certificate (issued on or after April 01)
- OBC-NCL certificate (if applicable – issued on after April 01 in consonance with latest guidelines with Govt. of India)
- SC / ST category (issued as per the latest guidelines of Govt. of India)
- PwD certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable – Form – PwD II, III, IV) (Dyslexic candidates need to submit Form Dyslexic 1 and 2 instead of Form-PwD)
- DS form certificate issued by the competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India
- Scribe letter request (for candidates needing service of a scribe) (The request letter for has to be sent to the Chairman of the respective zonal coordinating IIT)
- OCI card / PIO card / Foreign Passport or Citizenship certificate
- Photo identity roof (For Foreign Nationals)
JEE Advanced 2022 Registration Fee
Female Candidates (all categories)
SC, ST, PwD Candidates
All Other Candidates
Candidates from SAARC countries
Candidates from Non-SAARC countries
Detailed instructions related to the payment of the registration fee will be provided at the time of JEE (Advanced) 2022 registration on the online registration portal.
All JEE Advanced Tools including previous year question papers with key for all departments are also made available on iStudy app, currently on Google Play. you can also visit the official site for more updates.