JAC Chandigarh Eligibility 2023 for B.E, B.Arch, MBA (Chemical) – The Joint Admission Committee (JAC) has conducted JAC Chandigarh 2023 offers admission in B.E. & B. Arch. courses to the candidate on the basis of JEE Main All India Rank 2023 and the aggregate scored in class 12th or equivalent exam. Candidate must know the JAC Chandigarh Eligibility before applying JAC Chandigarh
- JAC Chandigarh Application Form 2023: Check Last Date and How to Apply
- JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2023: Choice Filling, Important Dates, Fees
JAC Chandigarh Eligibility 2023 for B.E, B.Arch, MBA (Chemical)
JAC Chandigarh Eligibility 2023 conditions for admission to various B.E./ B.Arch./Integrated B.E.(Chemical)-MBA
JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Academic Qualifications 2023
- The academic qualifications as prescribed in the Information Bulletin and Application Form of JEE (Main)-2022 are applicable for this allocation/allotment, an extract of which is reproduced below.
- “Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Examination or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2022 or 2023; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Examination or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2023 are eligible to appear in JEE (Main)-2023 Examination.
- Candidates who passed Class 12th /Qualifying examination in 2020 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2023 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main)–2023”.
JAC Chandigarh Eligibility 2023: Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E. / B.Arch. / Integrated B.E.(Chemical)-MBA courses under JAC-2023 shall be as under
|Course||JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Required Eligibility Criteria based on Class 12th/Equivalent qualifying examination|
Integrated B.E. (Chemical)- MBA
|1. Language |
4. Any one of Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subject
5. Any other subject.
Only those candidates are eligible who have passed class 12th in the above subjects taken together.
|B. Arch.||No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.|
All candidates shall also be required to qualify in NATA 2022
JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Important points to be followed by JAC-2023
- All India Rank prepared by the National Testing Agency (NTA) based on score in JEE (Main)- 2023 for B.E./B.Tech. shall be used for admission to B.E./Integrated B.E.(Chemical)-MBA by JAC-2023.
- For admission to B.Arch., All India Rank prepared by the NTA based on the score in JEE (Main)- 2023 for B. Arch shall be used.
- A candidate belonging to any category shall be considered for seat allocation if he/she is declared successful in the 12th or equivalent examination by Board/University/Council.
- A candidate who gets a compartment in the 12th examination held in March/April 2023 will be eligible for admission under JAC-2023 if he/she clears the same (by appearing in the supplementary examination) before the last date of registration
- Aggregate marks percentage in 12th or equivalent examination shall be worked out as suggested by the certificate awarding Board/University/Council. If the Board / University / Council awards letter grades without providing the equivalent percentage of marks on the grade sheet, the candidate should obtain a certificate from the respective Board / University / Council specifying the equivalent percentage conversion formula and submit it at the time of reporting/counselling. In the absence of such a certificate, the decision of JAC-2022 regarding his/her eligibility shall be final.
- The admissions under NRI/ Foreign Nationals category shall be conducted by Direct
Admissions of Students Abroad-2023 (DASA-2023).
- General Conditions For admission to the B.E. / B.Arch. / Integrated B.E.(Chemical)-MBA courses, each candidate must
(a) bear a good moral character and should not have been debarred from any institution/
(b) be an Indian National (except for those seats which are open to NRIs),
(c) satisfy the prescribed medical standards of fitness as follows
i. Standard of Physique
A candidate must be in good mental and body health, and free from any physical
defect likely to interfere with effective performance of duties of his/her profession.
ii. Standard of Visual acuity with or without glasses should be
Distant Vision Near Vision
|Better Eye||6/6 or 6/9||0/6|
|Worse Eye||6/9 or 6/12||0/8|
- The total amount of myopia including the cylinder shall not exceed – 600 D
- The total amount of hypermetropia including the cylinder shall not exceed +600 D.
Inter-se Merit for Admission
The inter-se merit of the candidates for admission will be determined on the basis of All India Rank (AIR) obtained in JEE (Main)-2021 only, except in the Sports Category and the Defence Category.
JAC Chandigarh 2023 Registration Fee
Registration Fee is (Non-Refundable)
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!