APPGECET 2022 invited the candidates who have passed or appeared for the final semester (year) examination in the qualifying degree for entrance tests and admission into the first year of various P.G. Courses (M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., MCJ, M.Lib.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Sc.Tech, etc) offered by Andhra Pradesh State funded Universities.
APPGECET 2022 (Andhra Pradesh Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test) is a state-level entrance examination in Andhra Pradesh State for admissions into post graduate courses offered by state universities. Every year APPGECET entrance exam is conducted by Andhra University, Vishakapatnam. APPGECET 2022 Entrance test will be conducted in ONLINE mode through Computer Based Test (CBT).
APPGECET 2022 Important Dates
Andhra University Vishakapatnam will release the APPGECET important dates for the year 2022 on the official NTA UPCET website.
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP PGECET – 2022||To be announced|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||To be announced|
|Last date for receiving online applications without a late fee||To be announced|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||To be announced|
|Last date for receiving of online applications with late fee of Rs.500/-||To be announced|
|Last date for receiving online applications with a late fee of Rs.2,000/-||To be announced|
|Last date for receiving online applications with a late fee of Rs.5,000/-||To be announced|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet||To be announced|
|Date of AP PGECET – 2022 Examination||To be announced|
|Time of Examination||To be announced|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||To be announced|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||To be announced|
|Declaration of Results||To be announced|
APPGECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for APPGECET 2022
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- They should have obtained a relevant Bachelors qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant M.Tech./M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D(PB) courses into the courses corresponding to the Degrees as given in the following Annexure.
- Candidates who are pursuing a B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharm. courses shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D(PB) courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of degree by the concerned university on or before the date of counselling for admission into the colleges.
- Filling up the seats in colleges, first preference will be given to candidates qualified in GATE / GPAT in the relevant branch based on their test scores and the remaining seats with the candidates qualified in APPGECET-2022 as per their merit ranks
APPGECET 2022 Application
- Step 1: Candidate need to first log in APPGECET Registration
- Step 2: Candidate Application fee payment
- Step 3: Certification Verification
- Step 4: Certificate Re-Upload (if applicable)
- Step 5: Web Options
- Step 6: Seat Allotment by System
- Step 7: Provisional Allotment Order (Download)
- Step 8: Self Reporting
- Step 9: Admission into Allotted College
APPGECET 2022 Application Fee
Candidates can check fee structure for all categories from below:
|OC candidates||Rs 1200/-|
|BC candidates||Rs 900/-|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs 700/-|
For the complete and detailed Syllabus, Class Timetable, Examination updates, Results and many other University related updates on time, kindly download the iStudy App. It is a lightweight, easy to use, no images, and no pdfs platform to make students’ lives easier.
APPGECET 2022 Exam Pattern
The test will be a Computer-based test wherein the candidate has to answer them online. The test will be in English medium and will be conducted for 120 Marks with 120 multiple choice Objective type questions. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
|Medium of Question Paper||English|
|No of Question||120 Multiple choice Objective type questions|
|Negative Marking||No. Negative Marking for the wrong question|
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!