APPGECET 2023 invited the candidates who have passed or appeared for the final semester (year) examination in the qualifying degree for entrance tests and admission into the first year of various P.G. Courses (M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., MCJ, M.Lib.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Sc.Tech, etc) offered by Andhra Pradesh State funded Universities.
APPGECET 2023 (Andhra Pradesh Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test) is a state-level entrance examination in Andhra Pradesh State for admissions into post graduate courses offered by state universities. Every year APPGECET entrance exam is conducted by Andhra University, Vishakapatnam. APPGECET 2023 Entrance test will be conducted in ONLINE mode through Computer Based Test (CBT).
APPGECET 2023 Important Dates
Andhra University Vishakapatnam will release the APPGECET important dates for the year 2023 on the official NTA UPCET website.
|Particulars||Dates & Timings|
|Date of Notification||To be announced|
|Commencement of receiving Online application forms||To be announced|
|Last date for receiving online applications without a late fee||To be announced|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||To be announced|
|Last date for receiving online applications with a late fee of Rs.500/-||To be announced|
|Last date for receiving online applications with a late fee of Rs.2,000/-||To be announced|
|Last date for receiving online applications with a late fee of Rs.5,000/-||To be announced|
|Downloading of Hall-Tickets from the website||To be announced|
|Date of Tests||To be announced|
|Time of Tests||To be announced|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||Exam Date|
To be announced
To be announced
|Last Date for receiving objections on Preliminary Key||Exam Date|
To be announced
To be announced
APPGECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for APPGECET 2023
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- They should have obtained a relevant bachelor’s qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks (45% in the case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant M.Tech./M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D(PB) courses into the courses corresponding to the Degrees as given in the following Annexure.
- Candidates who are pursuing a B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharm. courses shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D(PB) courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of degree by the concerned university on or before the date of counselling for admission into the colleges.
- Filling up the seats in colleges, first preference will be given to candidates qualified in GATE / GPAT in the relevant branch based on their test scores, and the remaining seats with the candidates qualified in APPGECET-2023 as per their merit ranks
APPGECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria M.Tech./ M.Pharm./Pharm.D(PB)
Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the APPGECET-2023 in the test paper relevant to the course in which the admission is sought. A list of courses offered by the Universities and the relevant qualifications and test papers to appear at APPGECET-2023 are shown in the Annexure. Candidates are advised to refer to the table before applying for a test paper. Mere appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended. While filling up the seats in colleges, first preference will be given to candidates qualified in GATE / GPAT in the relevant branch based on their test scores, and the remaining seats with the candidates qualified in APPGECET-2023 as per their merit ranks.
APPGECET 2023 Application
- Step 1: Candidate needs to first log in APPGECET Registration
- Step 2: Candidate Application fee payment
- Step 3: Certification Verification
- Step 4: Certificate Re-Upload (if applicable)
- Step 5: Web Options
- Step 6: Seat Allotment by System
- Step 7: Provisional Allotment Order (Download)
- Step 8: Self Reporting
- Step 9: Admission into Allotted College
APPGECET 2023 Application Fee
Candidates can check the fee structure for all categories from below:
|OC candidates||Rs 1200/-|
|BC candidates||Rs 900/-|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs 700/-|
For the complete and detailed Syllabus, Class Timetable, Examination updates, Results, and many other University-related updates on time, kindly download the iStudy App. It is lightweight, easy to use, with no images, and has no pdfs platform to make students’ lives easier.
APPGECET 2023 Exam Pattern
The test will be a Computer-based test wherein the candidate has to answer them online. The test will be in English medium and will be conducted for 120 Marks with 120 multiple choice Objective type questions. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
|Medium of Question Paper||English|
|No of Question||120 Multiple choice Objective type questions|
|Negative Marking||No. Negative Marking for the wrong question|
APPGECET 2023 Test Centers
|DISTRICT NAME||TEST CENTER LOCATION|
|SRI POTTI SRI RAMULU NELLORE||NELLORE|
APPGECET 2022 will be conducted at the following Centers
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!