Gujarat PGCET – The Gujarat PGCET is known as the Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test to get admission in M.E, M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch it is conducted by (ACPC) Admission Committee for Professional Courses the conducting authority of Gujarat PGCET 2022.
- Gujarat PGCET Syllabus 2022 – Subject Wise Syllabus Pdf Download
- Gujarat PGCET Previous Question Papers PDF Download
- ACPC 2022 – Admission, Registration, Eligibility, Merit List, Important Dates
Gujarat PGCET 2022 for the admission to the first year of Master of Engineering / Master of Technology (M.E./M.Tech.) and Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) in Government, Grant-in-aid, and Self-financed institutes in Gujarat State, the Gujarat PGCET has decided to carry out web based online admission process for the academic year 2022-23.
GATE scores are also used to determine M.Tech admission in Gujarat. PGCET 2021 application form is required for those interested in Gujarat M.Tech admission with or without a GATE score.
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||GUJCET PGCET|
|Conducting Body||Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Gujarat|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||500/- Rs|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
- The candidate may appear for more than one test/ discipline for seeking admission in to various disciplines as per the eligibility criteria shown in branch equivalency in Post Graduate admission rules issued from time to time. However, for each test / discipline, a candidate has to apply online accordingly and appear separately.
- The candidate shall have to bring Registration slip cum Hall Ticket for PGCET 2022 and a Photo identity proof in original at the time of test else he / she shall not be allowed to appear in the test.
- No separate call letter shall be issued for appearing in test (PGCET – 2022)
- The examination seat number for PGCET – 2021 is same as the Application number allotted to you during online registration. These numbers are printed in the Registration slip cum Hall Ticket for PGCET 2022
- Candidate shall have to report at exam center half an hour before the commencement of exam and shall not be allowed to leave the block before the completion of test
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Important Dates
|Online registration & uploading of requisite documents and payment of registration fee||July-2022|
|PGCET–2022 Exam for different disciplines for Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates||Aug-2022|
|Last date of submission/uploading of Pending documents||Aug-2022|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||Aug-2022|
|Choice Filling schedule for Mock (Trial) Round||Aug-2022|
|Display Result of Mock (Trial) Round||Aug-2022|
|Filling and alteration of choices by the candidates for Actual Admission Round-1||Aug-2022|
|Declaration of Allotment List for Round-1||Aug-2022|
|Deposition of token Tuition Fees through Online payment||Aug-2022|
|Commencement of Academic Term||Sept-2022|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||Aug-2022|
|Display of Vacant Seats after Round- 1||Sept-2022|
|Consent for Reshuffling/ Up-gradation and Choice Filling for Actual Admission Round-2||Sept-2022|
|Declaration of the result of Actual Admission Round-2 (Reshuffling/ Up-gradation Round)||Sept-2022|
|Deposition of token Tuition Fees by online payment after Actual Admission Round-2 in case of any change in Course or Institute.||Sept-2022|
|Online Cancellation of Admission after round-2||Sept-2022|
|Display of Vacancy after cancellation||Sept-2022|
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Application Process
The application form for the Gujarat PGCET 2022 will be available online. Candidates who wish to apply for admission should complete the Gujarat PGCET 2022 Application Form and submit it before the deadline.
- Visit the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)
- Hit on Apply Online link
- After then, register yourself and then login with valid credentials
- Fill the Application Form with all required details
- Additionally, you need to upload scanned documents in the prescribed format
- At last, make the payment
- Click on submit
- Take a printout copy of the form for future use
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate shall have passed B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS candidates) at qualifying exam.
- The candidate M.E. / M. Tech courses or B. Pharm with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/SEBC/ EWS candidates) at qualifying exam for M. Pharm courses for seeking admission into post Graduate disciplines and its specializations.
- The candidates whose final semester results or result of any backlog in previous semester are awaited, can also apply but they shall have to pass qualifying examination
- All Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates including sponsored (Non- GATE/NonGPAT) shall have to appear in PGCET-2022 to become eligible for admission
- All GATE/GPAT qualified candidates, Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates and all sponsored candidates shall have to register online only
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Reservation
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and|
orphan of any caste
|Economically weaker Section (EWSs)||10%|
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Exam Centre
The Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET – 2021) for admission to Post Graduate Engineering, Pharmacy, Planning, and Architecture courses will be conducted at the following centers
- L. D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
- Government Engineering College, Rajkot OVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE, RAJKOT
- Dr. S. & S. S. Gandhy Govt. Engineering College, Surat
- Faculty of Technology, M.S University Baroda
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Certificate need to Carry
- There is no need to submit or verify any document in person. The entire admission process is completely online.
- After admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates having valid GATE/ GPAT qualifying marks, the vacant seats, if any will be filled as per merit secured in PGCET-2022.
- However GATE/GPAT qualified candidates have not to appear in PGCET2021
- The sponsored seats shall be filled as per Govt. of Gujarat Post Graduate Admission Rules, Guidelines and AICTE Guidelines.
- No separate call letter will be issued for appearing in PGCET-2022
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Paper Pattern
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Duration of exam||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total number of questions||100|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Language of the paper||English|
- The test will be consisting of a single paper of 100 multiple choice objective type questions (Four options with a single correct answer) in English. It would carry one mark for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking system in the test. A non-programmable scientific calculator will be allowed during the test
- The maximum time allotted shall be 90 minutes for PGCET – 2021 (Engineering / Technology, M.Plan, M.Arch) and 100 minutes for PGCET – 2021 (Pharmacy)
- All the objective questions are required to be answered on OMR
- The candidate shall have to bring Black Ball Ponit Pen to fill the OMR answer sheet.
- More than one answer indicated against a question shall be deemed as incorrect. Any over-writing or cancellation on OMR shall be deemed as incorrect response.
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!
How do I pay for the Gujarat PGCET 2022 Application Fee?
Candidates paid the Gujarat PGCET 2022 Application fee in online mode. The payment of INR 300 will be done through SBI Epay System
What is Gujarat Pgcet?
Gujarat PGCET 2022 (Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) will be organised by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) tentatively in the month of August.
What is Gujarat PGCET Eligibility?
1. The candidate shall have passed B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS candidates) at the qualifying exam.
2. The candidate M.E. / M. Tech courses or B. Pharm with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/SEBC/ EWS candidates) at qualifying exam for M. Pharm courses for seeking admission into post Graduate disciplines and its specializations
How can I apply for Gujarat PGCET 2022?
1. Go through the official website
2. click on the ‘new candidate registration link’ to register yourself by providing details i.e. email ID, mobile number, date of birth, name etc.
3. A confirmation message will be sent to your registered email ID
Who conducts Gujarat PGCET?
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) authority conducts Gujarat PGCET