Gujarat PGCET Previous Question Papers PDF Download – Candidates are provided here with Gujarat’s previous year’s question papers to get ideas for candidates who can prepare for Gujarat PGCET 2024. Gujarat PGCET Previous Question Papers PDF Download below given the link to download.
- Gujarat PGCET 2022 – Application, Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates
- Gujarat PGCET Syllabus 2022 – Subject Wise Syllabus Pdf Download
- ACPC 2022 – Admission, Registration, Eligibility, Merit List, Important Dates
Gujarat PGCET Previous Question Papers – The Gujarat PGCET is known as the Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test to get admission in M.E, M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch it is conducted by (ACPC) Admission Committee for Professional Courses the conducting authority of Gujarat PGCET 2024. Gujarat PGCET Previous Question Papers PDF Download below given the link to download.
Gujarat PGCET Previous Question Papers will be provided hereafter for the exam. To qualify for the exam, candidates must draw up a good preparation strategy, which requires complete knowledge of the GUJCET exam pattern, syllabus, and previous years’ question papers for practice.
Gujarat PGCET Previous Question Papers PDF Download (Year – 2020)
Gujarat PGCET Previous Question Papers PDF Download (Year – 2019)
Gujarat PGCET Previous Question Papers PDF Download (Year – 2018)
Gujarat PGCET 2024 Paper Pattern
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Duration of exam||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total number of questions||100|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Language of the paper||English|
- The test will be consisting of a single paper of 100 multiple choice objective type questions (Four options with a single correct answer) in English. It would carry one mark for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking system in the test. A non-programmable scientific calculator will be allowed during the test
- The maximum time allotted shall be 90 minutes for PGCET – 2024 (Engineering / Technology, M.Plan, M.Arch) and 100 minutes for PGCET – 2024 (Pharmacy)
- All the objective questions are required to be answered on OMR
- The candidate shall have to bring Black Ball Ponit Pen to fill the OMR answer sheet.
- More than one answer indicated against a question shall be deemed as incorrect. Any over-writing or cancellation on OMR shall be deemed as incorrect response.
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!