JCECE Previous Year Question Papers – The Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam (JCECE 2022) is the gateway for admission into various courses offered by the private, self-financed, and government institutions of Jharkhand. It is the Jharkhand state level examination organized by the JCECEB. The board is organizing the JCECE 2021 exam for admission to engineering courses. Here, we are providing the complete information about JCECE 2021
Candidates who are willing to attend the JCECE Exam 2022 can download these JCECE Sample Papers PDF. Candidates can download the JCECE previous year question papers PDF and practice them. Moreover, candidates download these JCECE Previous Question Papers, candidates can start their preparation for the exam.
Candidates will get an idea by practicing JCECE previous year question papers
JCECE Previous Year Question Papers with Solution (Pdf Download)
|Subjects||JCECE Previous Year Question Papers 2017|
|Mathematics | Chemistry | Physics||JCECE set – A Question Papers with answer key|
|Mathematics | Chemistry | Physics||JCECE set – B Question Papers with answer key|
|Mathematics | Chemistry | Physics||JCECE set – C Question Papers with answer key|
|Mathematics | Chemistry | Physics||JCECE set – D Question Papers with answer key|
JCECE question paper for the examination is based on the common syllabus of class 12 (Science) as notified by CBSE. The exam will be conducted for 3 subject groups namely, PCB, PCM, and PCMB. JCECE syllabus comprises topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
JCECE Previous Year Question Papers with Solution (Pdf Download) the above links
JCECE Exam consists of multiple-choice questions. The subject groups would be as per the selection during JCECE Registration. Each section of the subject group carries 50 MCQs. Every question has 4 options, out of which only 1 is correct. The overall total marks will vary based on the group selected.
|Group 1||PCM||Physics | Chemistry | Mathematics|
|Group 2||PCB||Physics | Chemistry | Biology|
|Group 3||PCMB||Physics | Chemistry | Mathematics | Biology|
- PCB Group (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) : For admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.V.Sc and A.H, B.H.M.S., B.F.Sc (Bachelor of fisheries science)
- PCM Group (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) : For admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.Tech (Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering)
- PCMB Group (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology) : For admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.V.Sc and A.H, B.H.M.S., B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.F.Sc (Bachelor of fisheries science)
JCECE Exam Pattern 2022
- The JCECE exam will be conducted in online mode
- MCQ-type questions will appear in the entrance exam.
- English and Hindi language will be used in the question paper.
- For Biology & Mathematics, the duration is 60 minutes and 120 minutes for Physics & Chemistry.
- One mark for every correct answer
- There will be a deduction of ¼ marks from the entire score for every incorrect answer.
|JCECE Mode of Exam 2022||online mode|
|JCECE Medium of Exam||English or Hindi|
|JCECE Duration of Exam||PCMB group- 4 hours|
PCM/PCB group- 3 hours
|JCECE Type of Questions||Objective (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions JCECE Exam||PCMB- 200 questions|
PCM/PCB- 150 questions
|JCECE Total Marks in Exam||PCMB- 200 marks|
PCM/PCB- 150 marks
|Total Sections in Exam||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology|
|Marking Scheme in JCECE||Correct Answer- 1 mark|
Incorrect Answer- ¼ mark
All other notifications and new updates keep visiting InI All About Education Subscribe, like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to download our app iStudy
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!