MP PPT 2022 – Professional Examination Board (PEB) will release the MP PPT 2022 application form. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts the entrance exam for providing admission to the candidates in various Diploma (Polytechnic) courses offered by various colleges and universities located in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
MP PPT is a state-level entrance examination that conducts the admission processes for various Polytechnic diploma programs. Application Form for MP PPT 2022 will be released in May 2022. Candidates can visit the official website of Vyapam to apply online. The online application form for MP PPT 2022 will be submitted by performing registration, filling in details, uploading scanned images, and remitting application fees.
MP PPT 2022 Highlights
|Name of Entrance Exam||Pre Polytechnic Test (PPT)|
|Full Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test|
|Conducting Body||Professional Examination Board MP PPT|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||400/- Rs|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
MP PPT 2022 Important Dates
|Online application form available from||To be Notified|
|Last date to fill the application form||To be Notified|
|Correction in application form||To be Notified|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be Notified|
|Exam date||To be Notified|
|Result Declaration||To be Notified|
MP PPT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have Indian citizenship.
- The candidate must have the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- He/she must have scored a minimum of 35% of total marks in the qualifying exam.
- The candidate should have studied Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the 10th
- Candidate passed with grace marks in the qualifying exam 10th, grace marks will not be considered in the calculation of minimum marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- If any candidate is found ineligible at any stage, the candidature will be canceled immediately.
MP PPT 2022 Application Form
MP PPT Polytechnic application process will be conducted through the online mode. Applicants will also have to upload some documents and take a printout of the application.
- Registration of MP PPT 2022: Candidates will be required to register by entering some of their basic and necessary details such as their name, gender, mobile number and E-Mail ID.
- Filling up of Application Form of MP PPT 2022: The candidates will be required to fill various details in the application form of MP PPT 2022 such as academic details, communication details, personal details etc.
- Uploading of Documents in the Application Form of MP PPT 2022: Candidates is to upload the scanned images of their photographs and signatures as per the specifications mentioned by the authorities.
- Payment of Application Fee of MP PPT 2022 and Taking Print out of Application Form of MP PPT 2022:
MP PPT 2022 Application Fee Payment
|General Category||INR 400|
|Reserved Category (SC/ ST/ PC)||INR 200|
MP PPT 2022 Exam Center
Candidates can give their preferences for exam centers in the application form. Candidates can choose from the 23 exam center choices available. Information related to the exam center will be present on the admit card. The exam centers will be located in:
MP PPT 2022 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online Exam|
|Total number of Question||150 questions|
|Language||Hindi and English language|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct answer one mark will be awarded|
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Total number of Question: Total 150 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions will be asked.
- Duration: Examination will be conducted in 2 hours duration.
- Language: Questions will be asked in Hindi and English language.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer one mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Candidates can check the exam pattern in the given table:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Marks|
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!
Who conducts the Madhya Pradesh Polytechnic Exam?
Madhya Pradesh Polytechnic Exam (MP PPT) is conducted by the Professional Examination Board (PEB) for admission to diploma courses offered by the participating institutes of the state.
What is MP PPT?
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts the entrance exam for providing admission to the candidates in various Diploma (Polytechnic) courses offered by various colleges and universities located in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
What is the eligibility of MP PPT?
1. The candidate should have Indian citizenship.
2. The candidate must have the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
candidate must have scored a minimum of 35% of total marks in the qualifying exam.
3. The candidate should have studied Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the 10th
Candidate passed with grace marks in the qualifying exam 10th, grace marks will not be considered in the calculation of minimum marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
4. If any candidate is found ineligible at any stage, the candidature will be canceled immediately.