Well….to be absolutely pragmatic…….joining a coaching institute has a plethora of hidden benefits…….all the advantages of which cannot be bring about in a mere single discussion..like learning any language is a process……similarly the serious candidate joining the coaching will soon understand the inexplicable experience and maturity that coaching classes instills in him is really something unimaginable………
Download iStudy App for GATE Score Calculator, Virtual Calculator, Previous Years GATE Papers & Keys, IITs and NIT GATE Cutoffs
- His way of thinking is completely changed
- He gets extreme competitive atmosphere which is necessary ingredient
- He can examine and compare himself with his fellow mates and correct his weaknesses.
- Consistent hardwork will invigorate in him confidence as he will see that even at coaching more than 75% students r non serious so if he continues with his hard work…….it will take him to his objectives.
- The foremost thing in today’s world is that it keeps an aspirant away from stress, nervousness, anxiety, self doubt, hallucinations and evil thoughts which can never be escaped while he is preparing alone.
- He will appear for test series at coaching in tough competition that will finally prepare him for the real battle.
- The valuable experience and able guidance of the faculties about every minute element of preparation enables an aspirant to do exactly what is required……for example i used to stuck myself at nominal topics which were not at all important and hard to understand….so i got rid of that habbit…
- Finally the notes that r prepared in the class will benefit u for too long……if u start preparing on ur own…no matter it will be better but the result will be more or less the same………and also self notes consumes a lot of time……
So what i mean to say is strategy works 99% rather than emotion……there is no doubt that a dedicated person can perform either wise………but if he joins coaching then he will reap out what i said “hidden befits” of that……..i m sure i have missed many more advantages of coaching while disseminating this…but it surely has a lot more…..
so HURRY UP join faster
(95.25% in gate 2010 from ece, (i didn’t even know to apply thevenin’s theorem well before joining coaching!))