JEXPO 2022 – Organized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education to offer admission in various polytechnic courses of engineering, pharmacy, architecture. It is a state-level polytechnic examination that is conducted every year. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to various government and private colleges/institutes.
West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development will release the JEXPO application form 2022 is expected to be available from the month of May 2022. Authorities may release the JEXPO 2022 application form in offline mode only. Candidates will be required to submit the JEXPO 2022 application form before the last date.
JEXPO 2022 Exam Highlights
|Name of Exam||JEXPO|
|Full Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic, West Bengal|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of JEXPO 2022 Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English, Bengali|
|Duration of JEXPO 2022 Exam||4 hours|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Course Offered||Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering|
JEXPO 2022 Important Dates
JEXPO 2022 candidates must aware of all dates. The date of application, exam date, and as well as counselling dates.
|Filling-up of Online Application Forms||1-March-2022|
|Last Date for filling-up of Online Application Forms||18-April-2022|
|Date of availability of Admit Cards||To be Announced|
|Date of Examination||21-May-2022|
|Declaration of Merit List||To be Announced|
|Counselling Registration & Choice Filling Closes||To be Announced|
|Seat Allotment Round 1||To be Announced|
|Seat Allotment Round 2||To be Announced|
|Seat Allotment Round 3||To be Announced|
JEXPO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate must be Must have passed the Secondary school class 10th Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary
- Candidate should have compulsory subjects English, Mathematics and Physical Science / Science / Science & Technology among others as subjects securing at least 35% marks.
- Candidate Should not be born after 01.07.2007 and there is no upper age limit.
JEXPO 2022 Application Form
The Online Application Form will be available at JEXPO 2022.
- Candidate have to fill the application form on JEXPO official site on online mode only.
- Candidate have to fill all the personal details provided in application form.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
- The unique OTP will be sent to candidates registered ID & number so it must be valid/ working.
- Incomplete application form can not be accepted so candidates must provide all asked & required details completely in the form.
- Once all details will be completely filled, candidates must take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
JEXPO 2022 Exam Centers
- North 24 Parganas
- South 24 Parganas
- Purba Bardhaman
- Paschim Bardhaman
- Purba Medinipur
- Paschim Medinipur
- South Dinajpur
- Cooch Behar
JEXPO 2022 Admit Card
All the registered candidates will be able to download the admit card of JEXPO 2022 from the official website. The admit card will be made available in online mode only. On the day of the exam, candidates will have to carry along the admit card and also a valid and original photo ID. Without these documents, the candidate will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Visit JEXPO 2022 official website.
- Click on the admit card download link.
- Login to the portal by entering application number
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the JEXPO admit card and take a printout of it.
JEXPO 2022 Counselling
Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Challenged (Handicapped), OBC-A, OBC-B, etc. candidates are required to produce the Caste Certificate or Physically Challenged (Handicapped) Certificate or related Certificate in original issued by the competent authority of Government of West Bengal at the time of counselling/admission without which their claim for reserved seats will not be entertained. The candidate will have to take admission within the date mentioned
in the allotment letter. Failure to take admission within the stipulated date will make the candidate ineligible for the offered seat and the vacant seat will be allotted to any other eligible candidate.
JEXPO 2022 Application Fee
|JEXPO 2022 Online application fee||Rs. 450/- (Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree enrollees)|
JEXPO 2022 Paper Pattern & Marking Scheme
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Questions Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Negative Marking||0.25 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.|
Paper 1: Marking Scheme
|Subjects||No. Questions||Marks||Total Marks|
Paper 2: Marking Scheme
|Subjects||No. Questions||Marks||Total Marks|
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!
How to Apply for JEXPO 2022
1. Candidates have to fill out the application form on JEXPO official site on online mode only.
2. Candidates have to fill in all the personal details provided in the application form.
While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload a passport size photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression.
3. The unique OTP will be sent to candidates’ registered ID & numbers so it must be valid/ working.
4. An incomplete application form can not be accepted so candidates must provide all asked & required details completely in the form.
5. Once all details will be completely filled in, candidates must take their printout & keep it safe for future use.
What is the full form of JEXPO?
JEXPO stands for Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic West Bengal. It is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development.
What is the syllabus for JEXPO 2022?
The latest revised syllabus on Mathematics and Physical Science up to Class-X under the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) shall be followed for JEXPO–2022.
What is the eligibility for JEXPO 2022?
1. Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
2. Candidate must be Must have passed the Secondary school class 10th Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary
3. Candidate should have compulsory subjects English, Mathematics and Physical Science / Science / Science & Technology among others as subjects securing at least 35% marks.
4. Candidate Should not be born after 01.07.2007 and there is no upper age limit.
What are the minimum aggregate marks to be eligible for JEXPO 2022?
Candidates must have passed the secondary examination with minimum 35% marks in aggregate