Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will start the counselling registration for Bihar Polytechnic in 2022. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Has Issued Online Registration & Choice Filling For Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board was conducted in September 2022. DCECE is organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. On the basis of the DCECE exam, admission is offered into Paramedical and Polytechnic diploma courses at any Government College or Private college of Bihar.
DCECBihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022 Highlights
|Examination Name||Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Commonly known as||DCECE (Bihar Polytechnic)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Level of Examination||Diploma Certification|
|Examination Purpose||Polytechnic Engineering (PE) – Admission to diploma engineering courses |
Part-time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE) – Admission to part-time 4-year diploma engineering courses
|Frequency of Exam||Annual|
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022 Important Dates
|Application form availability||15-5-2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||7-6-2022|
|Payment through E-Challan||7-6-2022|
|Payment through online mode||8-6-2022|
|DCECE 2022 application correction facility||9-6-2022 to 10-6-2022|
|Issue of admit card||To Be Announced|
|DCECE 2021 exam dates||To Be Announced|
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Counselling 2022 Dates
|Start date of Counselling Registration and Choice filling||To Be Announced|
|Closing date of Registration of Counselling & Choice filling||To Be Announced|
|1st Round Provisional seat allotment Result||To Be Announced|
|Release of Allotment Order for 1st Round||To Be Announced|
|Document Verification for 1st Round||To Be Announced|
|2nd Round Provisional seat allotment Result||To Be Announced|
|Release of Allotment Order for 2nd Round||To Be Announced|
|Document Verification for 2nd Round||To Be Announced|
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022 Eligibility
- Candidate must belong to the state of Bihar
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th class examination from the recognized board.
- For Polytechnic engineering (PE), there is no age limit as specified.
- For four year part-time polytechnic (PPE), the minimum age should be 19 years.
- For the Paramedical dental course (PMD), the minimum and maximum age should be 15 and 30 as of December 31 respective year of admission.
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022 Application Form
BCECE Board has released the Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022 application form available online mode at the official website. Candidates who wish to appear in Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022 exam, can fill and submit their applications and submit payments online only.
The payment of the fee through e-challan could be paid until the time period. The Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022 application process includes registration, filling the online application form, editing the details, payment of the application fee, and taking printouts of the application form.
- Step 1: Registration – First candidates have to click on ‘New Registration’ and fill the application form by entering all your personal details.
- Step 2: Candidate need to fill their personal details in the space provided and click on ‘Save & Continue’ to proceed.
- Step 3: Candidate have to upload scanned images of photo and signature with the given dimensions. Photograph should be uploaded with Placard
- Step 4: Candidate have to fill their educational qualification details of Class X standard such as exam passed board.
- Step 5: Candidate can edit details in the application form. After submitting the application form, they will not be allowed to edit any details in the application form. After checking, candidates will have click on the ‘Declaration’ and click on ‘click & confirm’ to submit the application.
- Step 6: Fee payment here are two modes of making the payment of application fee 1. Challan – Offline payment through e-challan must be done at a nearby bank 2. Online Payment.
- Step 7: Candidates have to take the printout of the application form.
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022 Documents to keep ready before filling the application form
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned / Soft copy of signature (Less than 100KB)
- Aadhar Card (if available)
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if available
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022 Exam Pattern
|Mode of examination||Pen & paper-based test|
|Duration of exam||2 hours and 15 minutes|
|Total questions||90 questions|
|Total marks||450 marks|
|Number of options available||4 options|
|Each Correct answer||5 marks|
|Incorrect answer||No negative marking|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022 Subjectwise Weightage
The total questions and marks weightage for each question paper is as follows
|Physics||30 questions||150 marks|
|Chemistry||30 questions||150 marks|
|Mathematics||30 questions||150 marks|
|Total||90 questions||450 marks|
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!
What is the mode of the Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022 exam?
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) is an offline (Pen and paper-based) exam
How can I apply for Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022?
Candidates have to fill the application form online mode. The application form will be released through online mode. The application form has been filled in two parts (Form A and Form B).
What is the last date of the Bihar polytechnic form 2022?
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022 Application Form last date will be announced soon.
What Is The Full Form of DCECE?
DCECE Stands For Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination.