AP POLYCET 2024 – The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training, Vijayawada conducts Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) for the candidates seeking admission into all diploma courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering / Technology offered at polytechnics/institutions in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2024 – 2025.
AP POLYCET 2024 Highlights
|Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test
|Commonly Known As
|State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET)
|Frequency of Conduct
|Once a year
|State Level Exam
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Exam
|Offline (pen and paper-based)
|Mode of Counselling
|Number of sections in the question paper
|3 (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
|2 hours or 120 minutes
AP POLYCET 2024 Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration for POLYCET-2024
|To be notified
|Last date for online registration without late fee.
|To be notified
|Date of conduct of AP POLYCET 2024
|To be notified
|Tentative Date of Declaration of results
|To be notified
AP POLYCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate shall be an Indian national
- The candidate should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P / TS,
- Candidates should obtain at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/ APOSS/ CBSE/ ICSE/ OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P. Govt. SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with a minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April-2024, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET 2024.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2024.
AP POLYCET 2024 Application Form
The application form for AP POLYCET 2024 will be released online mode. Online applications could submit from the website and for offline applications, candidates had to download the form from the website, fill and submit it at a helpline center, where the computer operator entered the details on a computer system and also uploaded essential documents.
- Step-1: Visit the official website and fill out the online application form on the basis of detailed instructions.
- Step-2: Candidates need to upload the necessary documents as per the prescribed format.
- Step-3: Make the payment of the application fee by Credit/Debit card.
- Step-4: Download hall ticket: Candidates will receive the hall ticket instantly as a PDF or through email after the successful completion of fee payment.
The candidate has to first download the application form online and take a printout and then proceed to fill out the hard copy of the application form. or The candidates can fill the application form online mode itself.
Details pertaining to a year of passing Class 10 and hall ticket number, and date of birth has to be entered.
The name of the candidate should be the same as mentioned in the school certificates. When entering the name, look to it that there is a gap between parts of the name.
- Fill in your father’s name.
- Fill in correspondence details.
- Mention the exam centre.
- Category details (SC, ST, etc.)
- To be considered under CAP/SP/PH/NCC, pertaining details have to be mentioned.
- Select the medium of exam
- A photograph, duly signed by the parent (guardian), should be affixed in the designated space.
|OBC, SC, ST, General
AP POLYCET 2024 Course with Code
|Appl. Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering
|3-D Animation & Graphics
|Comp Sci And Engg (Artificial Intelligence)
|Chemical Engineering [Sugar Technology]
|Electronics And Communication Engineering
|Electrical And Electronics Engineering
|Non Engineering Courses List
|Commercial And Computer Practice
|Engineering Courses List – 2
|Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning
|Bio-Medical Engineering [Sandwich]
|Cloud Computing And Big Data
|Communication And Computer Networking
|Chemical Engineering [Oil Technology]
|Chemical Engineering [Petrochemicals]
|Chemical Engineering [Plastics And Polymers]
|Vocational Courses List
|Electrical Appliances Maintenance & Repairing
|Refrigeration And Air Conditioning
AP POLYCET 2024 Question Paper Pattern
|Pen and Paper Based Test
|Mathematics – 60 QuestionsPhysics – 30 QuestionsChemistry – 30 Questions
|Type of Questions
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
|Total Number of Questions
|1 mark will be allotted for every correct answer. No negative marking.
|No. Of Questions
The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 hours duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination, March / April 2024 as prescribed by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
- 50 Questions in Mathematics for 50Marks.
- 40 Questions in Physics for 40Marks.
- 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30Marks
For all other notifications and new updates keep visiting InI All About JNTUK and InI All About Education Subscribe, like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to download our app iStudy
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!