POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 – Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO) a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is a knowledge-based organization of national importance. It is responsible for managing the power system operations a mission-critical activity, with security, economy, and reliability.
POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 Date of Application
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POSOCO||24-5-2022|
|Last date for Online submission of Application to POSOCO||23-6-2022|
POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POSOCO
- Candidates will have the option of appearing in Hindi for GD/ Interview.
Candidates shall appear in the corresponding paper of GATE 2022 as shown in the following table and Qualify in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by GATE 2022.
|Posts||Corresponding GATE 2022 Paper||No. of posts||Reservation Status|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||15||UR – 08, OBC(NCL) – 02, SC – 02, ST – 02, EWS -01, PwD (OH) -01*|
|Executive Trainee |
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||25||UR – 10, OBC(NCL) – 04, SC – 04, ST – 04, EWS -03,|
PwD (HH) -01*
POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 Vacancies and Reservation
|Assistant Manager (Power System) and Executive Trainee (Electrical)||a. Hearing Handicapped.|
b. Orthopedically Handicapped (One Leg/One Arm), Dwarfism. Also includes Acid Attack victims and Leprosy Cured persons with the above disabilities.
c. Combination of (a) and (b) above.
POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 Upper Age Limit
28 years as of 31.07.2022 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.08.1994)
POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 Essential Qualification
|Posts Offered||Executive Trainee in E3 level (Rs. 60000-180000)|
Selected candidates will undergo a minimum of one year of training and will be regularized as Assistant Managers on completion of Training.
|Assistant Manager in E3 level (Rs. 60000-180000)|
|Course||Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.)/ IDD (Integrated Dual Degree) in the required discipline from recognized University/ Institute||Full Time M.Tech/ MS/ ME / M.Sc (Engg.)/IDD (Integrated Dual Degree) in the required discipline from recognized University/ Institute with Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) from recognized University/ Institute|
|Percentage||Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA * in B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.)/ IDD (Integrated Dual Degree)||Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA* in B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) / IDD (Integrated Dual Degree)|
|Required Discipline||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)||Power Systems or Equivalent**|
Final Year/Semester students who expect their results by 14.08.2022 are also eligible, provided they have obtained the required percentage of marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination in bachelor’s degree/ IDD (Integrated Dual Degree)/ as specified above.
POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 Relaxations & Concessions
- Reservation/ relaxation/ concession to OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST/ EWS/ PwD/ Ex–SM/ J&K Domiciled/ Victims of riots shall be as per Government of India directives.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD.
- For availing of EWS Reservation, the conditions and format of the Certificate will be followed as per DOPT Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019-Estt. (Res) Dated 31st January 2019.
- Relaxation in Marks in essential qualification for SC/ST/PwD candidates: Percentage marks are relaxed to pass marks for posts reserved for the respective category.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
a. For OBC (NCL) candidates : 3 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
b. For SC/ST candidates: 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
c. For PwD candidates: 10 years over and above category relaxation
d. J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives
- Reservation/ Relaxation / Concession for SC / ST will be subject to submission of relevant Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by a competent authority at the time of interview if called for.
- Relaxation / Concession for J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots will be subject to submission of relevant Age relaxation cum Domicile certificate /Discharge certificate etc. in the prescribed format issued by a competent authority at the time of the interview if called for.
- Reservation and Relaxation for OBC (NCL) will be subject to the submission of a copy of the latest OBC (NCL) certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India for “Appointment to posts under Govt. of India” from a competent authority at the time of the interview if called for.
- Reservation / Relaxation / Concession for Persons with Disability is subject to submission of a medical certificate in the prescribed format in support of disability issued by the Government Medical Board at the time of interview if called for.
- Candidates working in POSOCO are advised to refer to the internal circular before filling up the application.
POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 Selection Process
- Eligible candidates will have to appear in the corresponding paper of GATE-2022 i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE).
- Candidates qualified in the corresponding paper of GATE-2022 i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE) shall only be eligible to apply for the posts of Assistant Manager (Power System) and Executive Trainee (Electrical).
- Qualifying marks in GATE-2022 shall be as decided by GATE-2022 Organising Institute.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in the corresponding paper of GATE-2022 i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE).
- Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their candidate login at the POSOCO Online Application System.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their Group Discussion & Personal Interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login. Also, shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring the documents, as mentioned in their call letter, at the time of the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates must qualify in the Personal Interview in order to be considered eligible for empanelment.
The qualifying % in interviews for different categories are as mentioned below
|Category||Qualifying % in Interview|
|EWS||40 % ( for posts reserved for the corresponding category)|
|OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD||30% ( for posts reserved for the corresponding category)|
POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 Weightage of Different Parameters
|GATE-2022 Marks (out of 100) in the corresponding Paper i.e. EE for|
Candidates who qualify in the Personal Interview will only be adjudged suitable for empanelment. Therefore, it is reiterated that candidates who have qualified in GATE-2022 shall have to qualify for a Personal Interview separately in order to be considered eligible for empanelment. Please note that only GATE-2022 scores (Normalized Marks out of 100) are valid for this recruitment process. A GATE score of 2021 or prior is not valid.
POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 Health
Applicants should have sound health. No relaxation in POSOCO Medical Norms is allowed.
POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 Compensation Package
POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 Compensation Package Assistant Managers
Selected candidates will be placed at the level of E3 in the pay scale of ₹ 60000-180000 and the compensation package will also include Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, the mobile facility, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, PF, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment and other allowances & benefits etc.
POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 Compensation Package Executive Trainees
Selected candidates will be placed at the level of E3 in the pay scale of ₹ 60000-180000 and other allowances and benefits will be paid as applicable, during the one-year training period (which can be extended at the discretion of the management). On regularization, the compensation package will also include Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, PF, Gratuity, Pension, Leave encashment, other allowances & benefits, etc.
POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 Service Agreement Bond
The selected candidates (Executive Trainees) will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years. The amount of the bond is given below.
|General/ OBC-NCL/EWS||INR 1,00,000/-|
POSOCO Recruitment through Gate 2022 General Information
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POSOCO.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualifications should be recognized in India and by a recognized Institution or University.
- Candidates will have the option of appearing in Hindi for GD/ Interview.
- Vacancies are for all the locations, where POSOCO has a presence. Presently, POSOCO is located in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Guwahati, and Shillong. Selected candidates shall be posted for OJT and final postings accordingly.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment/ selection process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The date of issuance of the final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree/ IDD (Integrated Dual Degree)/ master’s degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree/ IDD (Integrated Dual Degree)/ master’s degree.
In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates working in Govt. Organizations / PSUs are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of the Interview.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC-NCL should belong to the OBC- Non creamy layer as on the last date of online submission of application to POSOCO.
- Candidates selected in POSOCO are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send to [email protected] ONLY with <> in the subject line. Emails sent to other email ids will not be entertained. Further, anonymous emails without the contact details of candidates will not be entertained. Candidates are required to add [email protected] email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause/dispute.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POSOCO comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POSOCO.
- Mere appearance in GATE-2022 or submission of application to POSOCO does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for the further selection process.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity, or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POSOCO employees or systems will not be entertained.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the careers section of the POSOCO website only. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates. Once registered for POSOCO, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only.
PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2022 here we are also providing you with a detailed Post and with all proper information with advertisement and company official links.
Download iStudy Mobile App for all GATE Syllabus, Previous Question Papers, and Keys, preparation guide, Exam updates, Gate Virtual calculator, Gate Score calculator, and IITs & NITs cutoffs. It is lightweight, and easy to use, with no images, and no ads platform to make students’ lives easier.
You can all look into GATE 2022 Preparation Guide which helps you in various areas.
To get more updates do subscribe to InI, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Google plus. Don’t forget to bookmark this page and visit again for updates.
Wish you all good luck ahead!!