NEET UG Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria 2021. NEET UG 2021 the all-India medical entrance exam will be on 1st Aug 2021. Registration for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET 2021 will be announced shortly.
NEET UG Exam will be going to be held on 12th sept 2021 (Sunday) Application Process will start from Tomorrow (13th Sept 5:00 pm onwards)
The application forms and information bulletin of NEET will be available on the official website NEET UG 2021 soon. Putting an end to speculations, Mr. Joshi has also confirmed that NEET UG will not be held twice this year.
The NEET application form 2021 will be released in online mode at NEET 2021 Aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria of NEET 2021 will be allowed to fill NEET UG application form 2021 and register for the medical entrance test. To appear for NEET 2021 exam, eligible aspirants must complete NTA NEET 2021 registration on or before the last date.
NEET application can be filled in five steps which include NEET registration 2021, filling of the application form, uploading of scanned images, payment of application fees, and a printout of the confirmation page. Every year, more than 15 lakh candidates register for the NEET entrance exam.
NEET UG 2021 Important Dates
|Online Submission of Application Form through Website NEET 2021||13th July 2021 to 6 August 2021 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net- Banking/UPI / Paytm Wallet||7th August 2021 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only||8th August 2021 to 12th August 2021|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||20th Aug 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||To be released 03 days before the Examination|
|Date of Examination||12th Sept 2021 (Sunday)|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours)|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM (IST)|
|Centre, Date, and Shift of NEET (UG) – 2021||As to be indicated in the Admit Card|
|Display of OMR Sheets/ Responses and Answer Keys to the Candidates||To be announced later on the website|
|Declaration of Result to the Candidates on NTA website NEET (UG) & NTA||To be announced later on the website|
NEET UG 2021 Eligibility
- He/she has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission before 31 December of the year 2021 of his/her admission to the first year Undergraduate Medical Courses.
- The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as of the date of examination with a relaxation of
- 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwD Candidates.
Eligibility for seats under the control of States/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC and AFMC including Delhi University (DU), BHU & AMU/central pool quota, AIIMS, JIPMER.
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO), and Foreign Nationals are eligible for admission Medical/Dental/Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homeopathy Colleges subject to rules and regulations framed by the respective State Governments, Institutions and the Government of India
- Foreign nationals may confirm their eligibility from the concerned Medical/Dental/ Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homeopathy College/State.
- Notwithstanding anything stated above, the eligibility criteria to appear in NEET (UG) shall also be applicable to the candidates desirous to take admission in Undergraduate Medical Courses in concerned INIs like AIIMS.
Eligibility for 15% All India Quota seat
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), and Foreign Nationals are eligible for 15% of All India Quota Seats.
- Students from UT of J&K and Ladakh are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats as UT of J&K and Ladakh have opted out of the All India Scheme since its inception. If they claim eligibility, they must submit an online Self Declaration.
To get more updates do subscribe to InI like us on Facebook, and follow us on Google plus. Don’t forget to bookmark this page and visit again for updates.