NEET UG 2022 the all-India medical entrance exam will be on 2022. Registration for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET 2022 will be announced shortly.
The application forms and information bulletin of NEET will be available on the official website NEET UG 2022 soon. Putting an end to speculations, Mr. Joshi has also confirmed that NEET UG will not be held twice this year.
The NEET application form 2022 will be released in online mode at NEET 2021 Aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria of NEET 2022 will be allowed to fill out the NEET UG application form 2022 and register for the medical entrance test. To appear for NEET 2022 exam, eligible aspirants must complete NTA NEET 2022 registration on or before the last date.
NEET application can be filled in five steps which include NEET registration 2022, filling of the application form, uploading of scanned images, payment of application fees, and a printout of the confirmation page. Every year, more than 15 lakh candidates register for the NEET entrance exam.
NEET UG 2022 Important Dates
|Online Submission of Application Form through Website NEET 2022||6-April-2022 |
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net- Banking/UPI / Paytm Wallet||07 May 2022|
(up to 11:50 PM)
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only||To be notified|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||To be notified|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||To be notified|
|Date of Examination||17 July 2022 (Sunday)|
|Duration of Examination||200 minutes (03 hours 20 Minutes)|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (IST)|
|Centre, Date, and Shift of NEET (UG) – 2022||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of OMR Sheets/ Responses and Answer Keys to the Candidates||To be notified|
|Declaration of Result to the Candidates on NTA website NEET (UG) & NTA||To be notified|
NEET UG 2022 Eligibility
- He/she has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission before 31 Dec of the year 2022 of his/her admission to the first year of Undergraduate Medical Courses.
- The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as of the date of examination with a relaxation of
- 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwD Candidates.
Eligibility for seats under the control of States/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC and AFMC including Delhi University (DU), BHU & AMU/central pool quota, AIIMS, JIPMER.
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO), and Foreign Nationals are eligible for admission to Medical/Dental/Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homeopathy Colleges subject to rules and regulations framed by the respective State Governments, Institutions and the Government of India
- Foreign nationals may confirm their eligibility from the concerned Medical/Dental/ Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homeopathy College/State.
- Notwithstanding anything stated above, the eligibility criteria to appear in NEET (UG) shall also be applicable to the candidates desirous to take admission in Undergraduate Medical Courses in concerned INIs like AIIMS.
Eligibility for 15% All India Quota seat
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), and Foreign Nationals are eligible for 15% of All India Quota Seats.
- Students from UT of J&K and Ladakh are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats as UT of J&K and Ladakh have opted out of the All India Scheme since its inception. If they claim eligibility, they must submit an online Self Declaration.
NEET UG 2022 Application Process
- Step 1: Log on to the official website NEET 2022
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link NEET (UG) 2022 Registration
- Step 3: Make your login account by entering all the required details
- Step 4: Upload all the required documents and pay the fees
- Step 5: Click on submit
To get more updates do subscribe to InI like us on Facebook, and follow us on Google plus. Don’t forget to bookmark this page and visit again for updates.