JK Polytechnic PET 2022 – Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test will be conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination. The exam is organised to enroll the candidates for the Diploma in Polytechnic (for Engineering Course). Jammu & Kashmir Polytechnic 2022 will be conducted at the state level in the online mode.
The applicants who want to get admission into three years of Diploma course in the field of Engineering can apply for the Jammu & Kashmir Polytechnic 2022. The applicants will be able to get admission to various government and private polytechnic institutions and colleges which are located in Jammu and Kashmir State.
J&K Polytechnic PET 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||J&K Diploma Polytechnic PET 2022|
|Full-Form||Jammu and Kashmir Board of|
Professional Entrance Examination
|Types of Exam||UG Level, PG Level|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Official website||J&K Diploma Polytechnic PET|
JK Polytechnic PET 2022 Exam Dates
|Application form commences||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be notified|
|Admit card availability||To be notified|
|J & K PET 2022 exam||To be notified|
|Answer key publish||To be notified|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
|Counselling session||To be notified|
|Admission process||To be notified|
JK Polytechnic (PET) 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir State.
- Passed in Secondary School Examination/class 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized board/Institution.
- The candidates must obtain 40% marks in 10th standard and in case of being an open merit candidate not less than 37% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates.
- The candidates appearing/appeared in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but they have to upload/submit the qualifying examination certificate within the prescribed date.
JK Polytechnic (PET) 2022 Application Form
- The Application Form will be released by the authority of JK Polytechnic for eligible candidates only.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the 1st week of April 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates must be authentic, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details like email id and Phone No. must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the 2nd week of May 2022, no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
JK Polytechnic (PET) 2022 Application Fee
|Application fee for the Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic 2022||Rs 500 /–|
JK Polytechnic (PET) 2022 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Question Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Number of Questions||180 questions|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer|
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!