DRDO Recruitment through GATE 2021: Defence Research & Development Organisation opens recruitment through GATE 2021 for fresh Engineering Graduates for Junior Research Fellow (Organic Chemistry), Junior Research Fellow (Physical Chemistry), Junior Research Fellow ( Environment Science/Microbiology/Biotechnology)
The online application process will be available from 19th March 2021, and the last date to submit an application is 24th April 2021
DRDO is one of the nation’s leading Research and Development Institute that recruits brilliant, competent and skilled scientists in Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) technical service known as Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS). DRDO offers exhilarating and demanding career prospects in a very wide range of R&D at its more than 50 laboratories throughout the nation. A candidate can visit the official website of DRDO for more information.
DRDO Recruitment through GATE 2021: Important Dates
|Type of Fellowship||Date of Interview|
|Junior Research Fellow (Organic Chemistry)||22-Apr-21|
|Junior Research Fellow (Physical Chemistry)||22-Apr-21|
|Junior Research (Environment Science/Microbiology/Biotechnology)||23-Apr-21|
DRDO Recruitment through GATE 2021: Pay Scale
|Type of Fellowship||Stipend|
|Junior Research Fellow (Organic Chemistry)||Rs 31,000/ + HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow (Physical Chemistry)||Rs 31,000/ + HRA|
|Junior Research (Environment Science/Microbiology/Biotechnology)||Rs 31,000/ + HRA|
DRDO Recruitment through GATE 2021: Eligibility Criteria
DRDO Recruitment through GATE 2021 The recruitment in the disciplines mentioned below will be based on a valid GATE score, a Descriptive Examination, and a Personal Interview.
|Type of Fellowship||Education||Number of Fellowship||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow|
|Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with specialization in organic chemistry in first division with NEET/GATE qualification||1||Max 28 Yrs (relaxable by 5 yrs for SC/ST & 3 Yrs for OBC)|
|Junior Research Fellow|
|Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with specialization in Physical chemistry in first division with NEET/GATE qualification||1||Max 28 Yrs (relaxable by 5 yrs for SC/ST & 3 Yrs for OBC)|
|Junior Research |
|Post Graduate Degree in Environment Science/Microbiology/Biotechnology in first division with NEET/GATE qualification||3||Max 28 Yrs (relaxable by 5 yrs for SC/ST & 3 Yrs for OBC)|
DRDO Recruitment through GATE 2021: General Information & Instructions
- Typewritten application duly filled as per the eligibility with attested copies of mark sheet/certificates, caste certificate, experience certificates, publications if any should be brought at the time of walk-in-interview along with a recent passport size photography, duly affixed on the right top corner of the form and a crossed Indian postal order amounting to Rs 10/- drawn in favour of director, CFEES, S.K. Mazumdar Marg, Delhi 110054 (Candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from this payment) Candidates working in Govt/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies should bring NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview.
- Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC as per govt rules will be permissible
- The positions are purely temporary. The offer of fellowship will not confer any right for absorption/regular appointment in DRDO.
- Candidates appearing for walk-in-interview are required to report at the centre for fire, explosive & environment safety, Bring S.K Mazumdar Marg, Timarpur Delhi
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/joining
- No Govt accommodation would be provided by the organization to the selected candidates
PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2021 here we are also providing you with a detailed Post and with all proper information with advertisement and company official links.
Download iStudy Mobile App for all GATE Syllabus, Previous Question Papers and Keys, preparation guide, Exam updates, Gate Virtual calculator, Gate Score calculator, and IITs & NITs cutoffs. It is a lightweight, easy to use, no images, and no ads platform to make students’ lives easier.
You can all look into GATE 2021 Preparation Guide to prepare well for better scores in GATE.
To get more updates do subscribe to InI, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Google plus. Don’t forget to bookmark this page and visit again for updates.
Wish you all good luck ahead!!