BESU Shibpur invites applications for Master of Engineering program in Architecture, Town and Regional Planning, Aerospace Engineering & Applied Mechanics, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy & Materials Engineering, Mining Engineering, School of Materials Science and Engineering, School of Mechatronics and Robotics, School of VLSI Technology.
Download iStudy App for GATE Score Calculator, Virtual Calculator, Previous Years GATE Papers & Keys, IITs and NIT GATE Cutoffs
Eligibility for Admission:
The candidates for admission to the full time postgraduate courses in Engineering/Technology/Architecture must possess a Degree in Engineering/Architecture of this University or any other University/Institution as recognized by Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur or equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture for that purpose. The candidates whose results in the qualifying examination are yet to be declared but have succeeded in GATE examination are also eligible to apply subject to the conditions mention in brochure.
As per the directives of the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, the following procedure is to be adopted for admission to postgraduate programmes with Scholarship/Assistantship. The GATE score obtained by the candidate will be considered for admission. If the candidate is to be selected through written test/interview for postgraduate programmes, not less than 70% weightage is to be given for the GATE score and the remaining up to 30% to the marks obtained by the candidate in his/her qualifying examination or interview.
Admission for Non-GATE sponsored candidates will only be considered according to the merit, if seats remain vacant in respective department after admission of GATE candidates.
Official Website: Bengal Engineering and Science University (BESU) M.Tech Admission 2011
Last date of submission of completed application form: 30.04.2011
Publication of the list of eligible candidates for interview (for GATE candidates); test & interview (for sponsored candidates): 19.05.2011
Do visit M.Tech Admissions 2011 in good universities other than IITs and NITs. For All other M.Tech admissions, please refer to M.Tech admissions 2011.
Don’t forget to subscribe and like Inspire n Ignite on facebook. Do confirm your subscription after you submit your email address in the box given on top right side. Never hesitate to share good information with friends. It’s just a share click away.