The National Testing Agency will be conducting the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) September 2020 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode B.Tech./B.E., B.Arch. and B.Planning from 1st September to 6th September 2020.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) recently released the JEE Main 2020 admit card on the official portal of the entrance exam. Students who registered for the exam can download the admit cards by visiting JEE Main official site and log in through their application number and date of birth.
The JEE Main 2020 exam is being held in the middle of the Covid-19 pandemic and so, the NTA has issued an important instruction list “advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19” all the candidates along with the admit card. Candidates must read the instructions on the admit card before appearing for the exam.
In case any applicant is not able to download his/her Admit Card along with Undertaking he/she may send email to [email protected]. Candidates may note that no admit card will be sent by post.
JEE Main 2020 Important Instructions
- Candidates are advised to report at least an hour early to the exam centre as the authorities may take some time for all the security and health check-ups at the centre gate.
- Slots will be allotted to candidates for their arrival time. Candidates are supposed to follow these timings to avoid overcrowding at the exam centre.
- A blank paper and pencil will be provided to all the candidates for rough work during the exam. Candidates are supposed to return these items to the invigilator after the exam.
- Candidates are required to wear a face mask and carry a hand sanitizer to the exam centre. They will also have to undergo thermal checks at the entry gate.
- During attendance, candidates should make sure that their signature and photos are properly attached. The thumb impression should not be smudged.
JEE Main 2020 Need to Carry on the Exam Day
- Printout of admit card, undertaking form (filled and unsigned).
- A simple transparent ballpoint pen.
- Photo ID proof, additional photograph.
- Hand sanitizer (50 ml), transparent water bottle.
- Drawing utensils — geometry box, pencils, erasers, color pencils or crayons — for B.Arch candidates
As per the guidelines released by NTA regarding the JEE Main 2020 exams, the candidates are also supposed to fill a self-declaration form and submit it when they appear for the examinations. The self-declaration form is to be filled by the candidate to notify the authorities of their health status and any recent travel history. The candidate will have to sign the form in the presence of the invigilator at the examination center.
We Wish You All Best of Luck !!