IIT Delhi PhD Admission 2021 – Ph.D. is a doctorate degree. The scope of pursuing the IIT Delhi PhD course has increased and the course is granted by many IITs and other universities in India and abroad. It is a distinctive research-based program that prepares a candidate to become a competent researcher to carry out research in a specific specialization.
Ph.D. involves substantial research work and presentation of the thesis, which is to be accredited by fellow academicians. Students in numerous numbers apply for Ph.D. admissions in India every year.
The candidate can pursue a discipline/ stream that is the same in their post-graduation. Candidates who are willing to pursue a Ph.D. program from any IIT can find here the notification and tentative schedule for session 2021.
IIT Delhi PhD Admission 2021 – Important Dates, Eligibility, Fee
IIT Delhi PhD Admission 2021 invites application for admission to PhD programme for coming semester 2021-22. Below given the department eligibility and fee information in detail
IIT Delhi PhD Admission 2021 Department
Applied Mechanics, Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Design, Electrical Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Management Studies, Mathematics, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Textile and Fibre Engineering
IIT Delhi PhD Admission 2021 Mode of Admission
Admission through the bases of Online Test & Interview
IIT Delhi PhD Admission 2021 Eligibility
|Qualifying Degree||Minimum performance in the Qualifying degree for General/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS category students||Qualification through national level examinationrequirements|
|M. Tech./M.E./M.D. /or equivalen||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Nil|
|M.Sc./MBA/M.A./M.B.B.S. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualified GATE/ CSIR/ UGC/NET/ICAR/ICMR/ DST-INSPIRE Fellowship|
|B.E. /B. Tech. or equivalent||70% marks or 7.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualified GATE/CSIR/UGC NET/ICAR/DST-INSPIRE Fellowship|
- For SC/ST/PwD category candidates, the minimum performance in the qualifying degree (S.No. 1& 2 in Table 1) is relaxed from 60% to 55% (CGPA relaxed from 6.00 to5.50).
- For SC/ST/PwD category candidates, the minimum performance in the qualifying degree is relaxed from 70% to 65% (CGPA relaxed from 7.00 to6.50
- Qualifying degree performance is computed by aggregating performance over all the semesters/years of the qualifying degree, as per the credit or weightage system approved in the institution/board where the degree has been completed.
The requirement of qualification in the GATE / National Exam is waived for the following categories of applicants:
- Currently registered students in Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) pursuing B.Tech./B.E./ Integrated M. Tech/ Integrated M. Sc. Programmes (or any other programme of minimum four-year duration, admission to which is on the basis of JEE), who have completed 6 semesters or more, and have CGPA of 8.00 or above (on a 10 point scale). Such students must obtain a CGPA of 8.00 or above at the time of graduation, and before they formally register for the Ph.D. programme (80% aggregate marks if marks are the primary mode of evaluation)
- Graduates of CFTIs (in the programmes marked under (i)) with a final graduation CGPA of more than 8.00 (80% aggregate marks if marks are the primary mode of evaluation)
- M.A or M.Sc. graduates from IITs with CGPA 8.00 or above
For complete branch, wise eligibility do refer to the brochure
IIT Delhi PhD Admission 2021 Fee
Fee for I semester: 31950/-
Hostel Mess Fees applicable at the time of joining the Mess: Rs.47,000
IIT Delhi PhD Admission 2021 Application date
The application will start from: March 15, 2021(12.00 noon)
The application will end on: April 24, 2021 (04.00 pm)
IIT Delhi PhD Admission 2021 Brochure
IIT PhD Admission 2021 Please refer to the IIT Delhi PhD brochure given for more detail eligibility department wise as well as for fee details.
IIT PhD Admission 2021 Please refer to IITs brochure given for more detail eligibility department-wise as well as for fee details.
Do follow InI for more updates on Ph.D. upcoming semester we will update you with all updated information and changes as well as important dates of all semester admission.
Do follow us on Facebook, Instagram and keep visiting our InI make a bookmark.
Wish you all Good Luck