1. Isha Jain

        i am a student of BE, MPAE (Manufacturing Processes and Automation). if i appear for GATE PI(production & industrial engg), get good score and want to appear for IITs/IISc for ME/MTech/direct Phd. , am i restricted for only those branches in super-specialisation that are under the domain PI. can i change my domain. like, thermal/fluid engg, or physics, or mathematics? do we guys have freedom for that?
        because i am very much interested in going for research work, but, cant see good branches under the domain PI for research? please help.

      1. Zahid

        You can refer to two posts from InI

        M.Tech Specializations And Preference

        How To Change The Branch in M.Tech

        I think these two post would answer you question : )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.