1. Debjyoti

Sir,
        I am from not so well reputed college.Going for MS without a good scholarship is not possible for me.I have come by a fact that admission in foreign universities not only depends on good gre and toefl score but also on good projects and recommendation from well reputed professors,good internship which are not available in the kind of college I am studying.
        I have studied in ENGLISH MEDIUM school right from my childhood due to which I have a good possibility in doing good in gre.But looking at the other factors I may not receive good scholarships.
        Should I try for gre or it is better the other way?please help me.

1. Zahid

If you are really interested in studying abroad you must try GRE and TOFEL asap there is no other go for you. Wish you great luck ahead..

1. Mahnonog Sobaka
        Participant

Hello friends, as a passionate music lover, I know the frustration of wanting to enjoy your favorite tunes on the go without wasting data or relying on an internet connection. With https://getmp3.one, I found the perfect solution. Now I can easily convert my favorite YouTube videos to MP3 format and have them at my fingertips on my device wherever I am. It is very convenient that my personalized playlist is available at any time, even when I am offline. I can safely and without hesitation recommend this site to all lovers of quality and fast content

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.