1. Ua

I have appeared for CSIR JRF NET in Engineering sciences in december 2012 after completing my B.tech in ECE..results are yet to be announced.I want know what is the scope of CSIR NET. and what should be the qualifying Rank for corresponding oppurtunities.Thank You

1. Chinmay

CSIR is a well known research organization all over the world. They offer integrated course for BE/B.Tech candidates and PhD. degree for M.Tech/ME candidates. If you have interest in industrial research CSIR is a good place. You also have to appear for an interview.

1. Venkatesh

what i have to do after qualifying net….
        how i will be informed ….? is i have apply to each csir laboratory individually….?

1. akash kumar

I have cleared CSIR JRF NET with 68 rank in Engineering sciences in december 2014 after completing my B.tech in ECE.I want know what is the scope of CSIR . should i apply to each csir laboratory individually….?can i get addmission in iits for phd through this result ..if yes then what is the process..
        kindly pls explain what is the benifits of qualifying csir..pls reply quickly i m very confuse about this

1. Zahid

@Akash please make a new topic on this. I am going to close this topic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.