GUJCET 2023 – Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2023 is conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) to get admission in BE/B.Tech and Pharmacy courses candidates have to attempt the GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) is conducted every year at the State Level.
- GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2023 – Age limit and Qualification
- GUJCET Syllabus 2023
- GUJCET Previous Year Question Papers with Solution (Pdf Download)
- ACPC 2023 – Admission, Registration, Eligibility, Merit List, Important Dates
GUJCET 2023 Exam Dates will be announced in June 2023. GUJCET is a state level entrance exam. It is conducted by the GSHSEB (Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board). The examination is organised to offer admission in Engineering (BE/ B.Tech), and Pharmacy (Diploma/Degree) courses. The admissions will be offered in all government and private colleges in Gujarat state.
GUJCET 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Accepting Colleges||144 colleges|
GUJCET Application Process 2023
- The online admission registration will start from May onwards.
- The last date for online registration and paying registration fees.
- The candidate shall have to complete the registration process by uploading all relevant documents and paying registration fees (non-refundable) of INR 300/- through online mode only.
- Candidates seeking admission through the admission committee for the academic year 2023-24, shall have to register online to become eligible for further admission process. Please note that no other means of registration are available.
- There is no need to submit or verify any document in person. The entire admission process is completely online.
- The candidates shall visit the admission committee website and through Log-into the online admission portal through their User ID and password regarding various announcements, the verification process, and other guidelines on day to day basis.
GUJCET Steps Registration 2023
- Candidates have to do Registration Online only on APCP website
- Candidates have to fill the registration form with all given details
- Candidate Name: As per mark sheet
- Father Name: Enter father’s Name
- Mother Name: Enter mother’s Name
- Date of Birth: as per HSC certificate/school leaving certificate
- Gender: Male/Female/Transgender
- Nationality: Indian / Other than Indian
- Domicile: Choose the State of domicile
- Category: General /General-EWS /Schedule Caste (SC) /Schedule Tribe (ST) / Socially and Educationally Backward Class(SEBC)
- The candidate should upload the required documents
- The last step is the submission of online payment of registration fees
- Before submitting the application form candidates must check the complete application form once properly and submit the application form
GUJCET Documents Need in Application Form 2023
Candidates should keep the following documents handy while filling out the application form for GUJCET 2022.
- Email Id and mobile number
- Documents related to academic qualification
- Aadhaar card number
- Family income details
- Scanned images of photographs and signature
GUJCET Specifications for uploading Photograph and Signature
|Photograph||5 KB to 50 KB||JPG||120 X 120 pixels|
|Signature||5 KB to 50 KB||JPG||120 X 120 pixels|
GUJCET Application Fee 2023
|Application Fee||Rs 300/-|
|Late Application Fee||Rs 1,200/- Candidate will have to pay Rs 1,500/- (Rs 1,200 + 300)|
GUJCET 2023 Important Dates
|Release of GUJCET Application Form 2023||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the GUJCET application form||To be notified|
|GUJCET 2023 Admit card availability||To be notified|
|GUJCET 2023 Exam date||To be notified|
|Release of GUJCET Answer Key 2023||To be notified|
|Last date to challenge GUJCET 2023 answer key||To be notified|
|Announcement of GUJCET 2023 Result||To be notified|
|GUJCET 2023 Counselling||To be notified|
GUJCET Engineering Admission 2023
GUJCET Degree Engineering Admission Online registration is mandatory for participating in the admission process.
GUJCET Degree Engineering Admission (B.E./B.Tech.) 2023 is to get admission in the first year of Engineering Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will conduct counseling for B.E and B.Tech admission in Gujarat. GUJCET Engineering Admission 2023 will be done on the basis of GUJCET 2023 merit. ACPC will conduct counseling online
- 95% seats of total sanctioned intake of Government/Grant-in-Aid Institutions and 50% of total sanctioned intake of unaided Institutions, A candidate shall have obtained minimum Qualification as mentioned above from schools located in Gujarat state in line with other eligibility criteria from recognised board duly stated in admission rules and shall have appeared in GUJCET 2023 examination.
- 5% seats of total sanctioned intake of Government/Grant-in-Aid Institutions: A candidate shall have obtained minimum Qualification as mentioned above from schools located in India (including Gujarat State) duly affiliated with any recognized board, and shall have appeared in JEE (Main) – 2023 examination.
GUJCET Engineering Eligibility 2023
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen and must have a domicile in the Gujarat State
- No age limit is specified for the candidates.
- The candidate shall have passed the HSC examination having a minimum of 45% (40% for reservation category) in any of three subjects of Mathematics /Biology /Chemistry / Computer Science /Information Technology / Electronics /Technical Vocational subjects from the valid board
GUJCET Engineering Minimum Qualification & Provision of Merit 2023
|Degree Engineering Branches / Courses||Aeronautical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning, BioMedical Engineering, Bio-Technology Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Electrical And Electronics Engineering, Environment Engineering, Information Communication Technology, Food Technology, Instrumentation, and Control Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Textile Engineering|
|Minimum Qualification||Candidate shall have passed HSC examination having a minimum of 45% (40% for reservation category) in any of three subjects of Mathematics /Biology /Chemistry / Computer Science /Information Technology / Electronics /Technical Vocational subjects from the valid board.|
|95% seats of the sanctioned intake of Government and Grant-in aid institutions & 50% seats of the sanctioned intake of Unaided institutions||Merit list will be prepared based on merit marks of the 50% weightage of theory percentile issued by the respective board in the subject of Mathematics or Biology along with Physics and Chemistry and 50% weightage of the percentile of the GUJCET examination in corresponding subjects.|
|05% seats of the sanctioned intake of Government and Grant-in aid institutions||Merit list will be prepared based on All India Rank declared by NTA, Delhi based on JEE (Main) 2022.|
GUJCET 2023 Pharmacy Admission
Candidate shall have passed 12th (Science Stream) from a single board with three subjects with Physics and Chemistry as two compulsory subjects and third subject as an optional subject from Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology as prescribed by the concerned board
- 95% seats of the total sanctioned intake of Government/Grant-in-Aid Institutions and 50% of the total sanctioned intake of unaided Institutions: A candidate shall have obtained minimum Qualification as mentioned above from schools located in Gujarat state in line with other eligibility criteria from recognized board duly stated in admission rules, and shall have appeared in GUJCET – 2022 examination.
- 5% seats of total sanctioned intake of Government/Grant-in-Aid Institutions : A candidate shall have obtained minimum Qualification as mentioned above from schools located in India (including Gujarat State) duly affiliated with any recognized board, and shall have appeared in JEE (Main)-2022 / NEET-2022 examination.
GUJCET 2023 Pharmacy Eligibility
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen and must have domicile of the Gujarat State
- No age limit is specified for the candidates.
- The candidate shall have passed HSC examination having a minimum of 45% (40% for reservation category) with Physics and Chemistry as two compulsory subjects and third subject as an optional subject from Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology as prescribed by the concerned board
GUJCET Merit Declaration, Choice Filling, and Admission Confirmation
- After the registration process, ACPC will declare a merit list of all eligible candidates. The candidate needs to verify merit number and categoery as mentioned in the regisration details.
- After merit declaration, the choice filling will be initiated online. Candidates are advised to fill a maximum number of choices available to ensure admission.
- First round of choice filling will be Mock round, based on analysis given candidate should modify their choices or add more choices if not able to secure admission in actual round.
- After choice filling for actual round, ACPC will allot admission on basis of merit and choices given by candidate.
- If a candidate wishes to confirm admission needs to pay token fee through online payment.
- It is mandatory to get an admission slip on line after paying a token fee to confirm the admission allotted.
GUJCET Admit Card 2023
Registered candidates have to follow the mentioned below steps to download the admit card of GUJCET 2023. In order to access the admit card offline, candidates have to visit the designated center to get it within the specified date and time. With the help of the GUJCET admit card 2023, candidates can check the details related to the GUJCET exam like- exam center address, time, date, etc.
Steps to Download GUJCET Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official website of GUJCET 2023 or click on the link given above (Link will be displayed once activated).
- Click on the GUJCET 2023 admit card link.
- Enter the registered mobile number or email ID and date of birth or GUJCET 2023 application number
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- The GUJCET admit card 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Review the details mentioned on it, download it, and take a printout of the admit card of GUJCET 2023.
GUJCET Paper Pattern 2023
According to the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) board, the syllabus for Gujarat Common Entrance Test will be based on class 12 NCERT books. Candidates will be required to prepare for physics, chemistry, maths, and biology subjects. Questions in the exam are from the topics mentioned in the syllabus. Candidates will have to answer a total of 120 questions in the span of 3 hours. Candidates will not be required to prepare extra topics too.
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen Paper Based)||Offline|
|Number of sections||3 sections||3 sections|
|Number of Questions||Physics -40 Questions |
Chemistry – 40 Questions
Mathematics – 40 Questions
|Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics will each have 40 questions.|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Marks||120 marks||120 marks|
|Duration of Exam|| 3 hours|
Paper 1 – Physics and Chemistry (120 Minutes)
Paper 2 – Mathematics (120 Minutes)
|Exam language||English, Hindi, and Gujarati||English, Hindi, and Gujarati|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every correct answer and 0.25 marks for an incorrect answer||1 mark for every correct answer and 0.25 for an incorrect answer.|
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you All Good Luck !!