1. Dear sir,

Here what I think is,
        I am looking for IISc for masters, coz
        1. I got the information that it is providing the course which is more scientifically research oriented, tougher and with the high depth of knowledge than any other IITs.

2. I want to pursue PhD from abroad after masters, I think it will help me more getting into that.

3. And as there are not BTech students, so during assistance ship (TA/RA) I can more focus on research projects under the faculty rather than conducting tests or tutorials in class.

These are some reasons what I think uptil now according to my knowledge. If I wrong please correct me, it would be very helpful for taking my decision.
        And this year I appeared for GATE, I think I can get some IITs but no IISc.
        So I am thinking to appear for one more time and try for IISc.
        I want some clarification or guidance that if I chose IISc over IITs, It will not be my wrong decision.

Looking for your reply,

Thanks&regards,
        Nilesh Bagale.

1. Owen Clark
        Participant

If you’re searching for high-quality live fish, look no further! Inland Aquatics offers a fantastic selection of live fish, both common and exotic species. I’ve purchased from them multiple times, and every time the fish arrived in great condition. Their packaging is excellent, ensuring the well-being of the fish during transit. Inland Aquatics is the best source for live fish!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.