1. Study with discussing within people all over the India. Ask questions related to mechanical engineering syllabus and get answered with InI voices.

1. is it okay if i focus on some subjects instead of all for GATE??

1. yes u can focus on your strong subjects but beware u should be 100% prepared on what u wants to study by the time of exam !!! U have a time now but don’t waste ur time much on deciding the subjects !!!!
        It is good enough to prepare 60 to 80% of the whole syllabus…

1. when can one apply for central uuniversities..plz update

1. ?????

1. @Girish: what do u really wanna know??? we can’t understand please explain what u wants to know. (e.g. Applying 4 what..)

1. Inspire N Ignite
        Participant

you can refer to last year central universities M.Tech admissions here and check out if you are eligible.

Central University M.Tech Admissions 2011

1. my question is ki self study se gate nikal sakte he mujhe guide kijiye ki me self study kese karu

1. Ritesh Das

of course self study is the best way of preparation if u have passion for ur subjects…genuine passion!!…because if u dont then u’ll be simply sitting in front of the book day dreaming..then its better to go for coaching!!!…so u can decide now!!…

1. Hi,
        I have query that how to move for admission after getting GATE result.should wait for notices of IIT’s & IIsc’s notifications for M.Tech or I should proceed with some organization like BARC,BHEL,NTPCL based on gate score.

Best regards,
        Ramesh Naik

1. Hiiii,
        i hav a ques. is that i wanna preparing 4r GATE 2013, den plz suggest which study material for mechanical should i prefer…….?????

1. Uday

please tell me the future and scope of b.tech carpet and textile engineering in india and demand for it if we do in iict,bhodia,u.p
        and please tell me the scope and demand for manufacturing engineering and metallurgical engineering at national foundaries and forging institute,ranchi

1. Gate
      1. Gate

guys check this video , 2013 AIR 1 , how he studied

1. RAGHU TEJA

HI INSPIRE N IGNITE,
        I HAD COMPLETED MY B.TECH IN 2014 AND I HAD WRITTEN GATE 2015 AND I AM WAITING FOR MY RESULT. MY QUESTION, IS MS AND M.TECH IN MECHANICAL ARE DIFFERENT IF SO WHICH IS PREFERABLE, AND I AM INTERESTED IN RESEARCH AND I WANT TO DO RESEARCH ORIENTED PROGRAMS UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF EXPERIENCED PROFFESORS, HOW CAN I APPROACH THEM AND WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS, IF I AM SPECIFIC TO WORK UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF ANY FACULTY OF IIT’S

1. Respected Sir,
        I want to ask you about short term job oriented courses in production engineering for fresher mechanical engineer and their welknown training institutes which provide placement after completion of course

Govind kaushik

1. zeba farjin

Hi
        I have joined a coaching institute this year for the preparation of GATE. I just wanted some guidance as to how i can optimize my preparation. The course is very big and the best way is to study according to as the class goes. But we need to revise the subjects also which have been completed before. If i could get some sort of guidance as to how i can strategize my studies it will be very helpful.

Thanks…

1. what are the marks required in gate for mech engg to get in PSUs

1. Can I get into Automobile industry after completing M-tech in manufacturing engg. what are the possibilities and which companies are suitable to me plz ans….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.