1. Nitant

Zahid sir,

My self Nitant singh chouhan my gate 2013 AIR is 37…
        Sir I have question regarding doing Phd, In nearly all IIT’s there is option of doing integrated Phd. Does it good for going for these option OR one should first finish M.Tech and then go for it , as people usually follow it…

1. Devendra

I would like to read the replies for the query Nitant has raised. Also,I would like to know, what could be the least possible rank/GATE Score to get a call for interview/written test for Joint Mtech-Phd programme? I have seen the application form for IIT-BHU, but it would be good if anybody gives more idea about other IITs as well( regarding sufficient score to apply for this programme).

Thanks in advance.

1. Zahid

A great question.

I consider doing individual degrees have advantage if you are sincere and ready to work hard.

For example if you are get into IITs for M.Tech you can target few of the top universities in the world for PhD. If you are not able to make it IITs for M.Tech integrated degree have a higher advantage.

Instead of an integrated PhD degree I would recommend you directly try PhD degree from IITs. Refer to below post for more details.

PhD after B.Tech

The topic ‘integrated Phd’ is closed to new replies.