1. Ritesh Das

how to tackle production planning and control section!!…it looks easy..but for me its one of the most difficult subject!!

1. If you are feeling it tough then I think you should start with simple topics like PERT, CPM, Transportation, assignment, network analysis etc. solve as many problems on this & ones you feel confidence on these topics then you can go for difficult ones.

1. Ritesh Das

cpm,pert n all comes under operation research…thats easy…i’m talking about production planning and control…like routing,scheduling..etc..etc…

1. If you see previous years GATE question papers then you will find that most of the questions came from Operation Research part. On Pro-Planning, the question comes after 2-3 years. So at last if you have the time then only prepare for this section.

1. Ritesh Das

thank u…i have already completed operation research…now i am concentrating on PPC..:)

1. Asit Shukla

PPC needs common sense + basic knowledge of johnsons application and that all. its very easy man. go with Prod and opn mgmt – by R Paneerselvam.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.