1. I’am a student opting B-Tech{ECE} in normal college and i want to get into IIT’s through M-Tech.So please help me in this giving all info. regarding GATE and how to prepare and etc..,

1. Inspire N Ignite
        Participant

Vamshi, Please refer to GATE Guides. https://www.inspirenignite.com/gate-2012-preparation-guide/ Also refer to Nikhil Interveiw, that will help you a lot.

Wish you a great luck.

1. Upen Baba

i am elecrtonics and communication , please details aobut only important topic , study and select only NIT,thanks

1. Upen Baba

important chapter sent me related to ECE,

1. Hello Sir,
        My branch is ece. I can’t manage my timetable.
        whatever time i am deciding for a particular subject, never able to complete in that estimated period. how much time/days should i give to each subject on average. plz give a subject wise estimation.
        Thanx in advance

1. @Ankita Srivastava: there is no such kind of estimation of time for any subject.it all depend on u.if u stick on time then may be u finish the subject but having no command over the subject and u can not able to solve questions in final exam.don’t hesitate stay focused ,initially any subject will take time as u proceed further and deeper everything will be easy for u.

1. Arindam Das

heloo sir i am a ece student curious about all the list of universities where gate qualified student can directly apply into it they not need to seat for the universities exam.Forward it to my email
        plz…..

[email protected]
        [email protected]

1. hey im in second year electronics and communication engg. I want to get into NITK. Can you please guide me like in how to begin with and the best books to refer.

[email protected]

1. Ankit Chheda

@Adithi
        You are too early I guess. Still wait for 2 weeks and let this GATE 2012 complete. I will send you all the details about NOTES to read and reference books to study

1. Rajan Bharti

Hey
        I graduated in 2011 and screwed my GATE. are there any good colleges fr non gate who take their own exam. problem is I have less than 60% degree. but i got gud knowledge of my subjects

1. Yogesh

sir,
        I am a final year student b.tech ECE.My aggregate is around 63%.sir i want to prepare for gate exam,for that i am planning to drop and join some coaching.so the thing I want to ask is even if I get good gate score next year,my low b.tech percentage will be a problem to be eligible for psu’s?.and what are the job propects after doing m.tech from reputed college like iit’s,I dont want to go in teaching profession…please reply..I have to decide whether to drop or not…please reply as soon as possible…thanks in advance

1. Hai,
        I’m btech electronics and communications graduate with 84%. I have been working in it industry since 1.5 years. I appeared for gate ece in 2013 and got 4000 AIR. Now I want to do masters in iits to increase my market. I’m confused regarding gate preparation whether to do in CSE or ECE. Please suggest me which is better having 1.5 years of it experience.

Thanks
        Viswa

1. Shakti Singh

I am shakti singh i am in 3rd year in ECE branch. My B.E. semester % is very bad i think i’ll done my degree with 55-60%.
        Till final year..so pls help me. What can i do after complete my degree

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.